• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Lord flashheart

The very one we have on here, a renowned chopper pilot, from what ive seen and heard, is this the same one who flew a certain JC around in Iraq some time ago?

If it is he will know what im asking.

If this has been covered before I joined the site or has been since, I apologise, but ive only just read about it in my latest book buy, so apologies if it has, but the search function is pretty obscure tbh.

Werewolf said:
Should have posted this in The Book Club Forum, mate.

I read the Clarkson book and wondered the same thing...

I did ponder that tbh, but then thought this forum would get more of a response.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Where is the gobshite Flashy git anyway? Anyone seen him or has he takin his powderpuf and run home to Mummy?

MittMayo said:
bluntslane said:
Don't you you think JR (cubed) is trying a bit too hard?
You obviously haven't sussed then ! ;-)
Erm..............................you don't say. :D

I'm senior not senile, it just doesn't amuse me.

It's a bit like the squadron bar wind-ups when someone took it too far and then complained when they got bitch-slapped.

Just not funny.

bluntslane said:
MittMayo said:
bluntslane said:
Don't you you think JR (cubed) is trying a bit too hard?
You obviously haven't sussed then ! ;-)
Erm..............................you don't say. :D

I'm senior not senile, it just doesn't amuse me.

It's a bit like the squadron bar wind-ups when someone took it too far and then complained when they got bitch-slapped.

Just not funny.
I reckon he's ok myself,

he has had more bites than that chap who went after Jaws in the movies.

Latest Threads