The Lord Flasheart Pied Piper of ARRSE

Execute the b*gger and take away that rather fetching black ops badge.

  • NO! Trolls are people too you know!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do it! Troll wh*re master!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
Chatting in chat to another slightly perturbed individual this evening that had complained Flash was 'Mardy to newbies' and a slight fracas ensued.

Flash claimed he was not mardy to newbies, as she had claimed, but was an equal opportunity 'Mardy to every cnut' type..... This we all agreed on.

Then during a short exchange with GOD I summised he was like a sh*te magnet to mutters, nutters and trolls, they seem to flock to ARRSE, home in on him, fixate, and besiege us all with their fruit loopy life’s and love of Flash!

Solution to stop the invasion of ARRSE by the criminally crazy, the lardy lunatics and the monstrously mental all we have to do is ban one IP, The Lord Flasheart.

Am I wrong does he NOT attract the troll population of the cyber universe?

The list of Flash loves....

Mooch, Anya, Lawstudent, Trillian, BB, BBC and on.......

The case for the execution I think.


Beebs ;)
 
#2
The lovely beebs,

stop blowing sunshine up flashy's arse, and dont call him god, he'll be looking for miracles!

These muppets will always be attracted to the dominant/ most respected members, and trying to ingratiate themselves...... cos theyre w'anchors,

so fcuk em, abuse em and let us all have a go!

HS
 
#3
hogspawn said:
These muppets will always be attracted to the dominant/ most respected members
And what exactly has that to do with Flash?
 
#4
For someone starting a thread about flashy

Does that not put you in the cyber troll universe?

Am I wrong does he NOT attract the troll population of the cyber universe?

The list of Flash loves....

Mooch, Anya, Lawstudent, Trillian, BB and on.......

The case for the execution I think.
 
#9
no comment
 
G

Goku

Guest
#12
lawstudent said:
if flash is like you say he is why is he always screaming and shouting at me and making me cry
Have I ever made you cry?? I hope so :)
I thought your IP address had been banned??? Shame, it appears not.
 
#13
lawstudent said:
if flash is like you say he is why is he always screaming and shouting at me and making me cry

Before or after he pierced your ringpiece????
 
#14
lawstudent said:
if flash is like you say he is why is he always screaming and shouting at me and making me cry
Best ease up on the dry-bumming Flash, and keep the noise dowm ffs. Theres people trying to sleep in the next bunk!
 
#15
Hang on stop the press!!!

LS, Flash made you cry? Why? What exactly did he do? I feel a Trisha moment brewing!

Psssst!! LS..................have a word with your self!
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#16
blessed baby cakes said:
Chatting in chat to another slightly perturbed individual this evening that had complained Flash was 'Mardy to newbies' and a slight fracas ensued.

Flash claimed he was not mardy to newbies, as she had claimed, but was an equal opportunity 'Mardy to every cnut' type..... This we all agreed on.

Then during a short exchange with GOD I summised he was like a sh*te magnet to mutters, nutters and trolls, they seem to flock to ARRSE, home in on him, fixate, and besiege us all with their fruit loopy life’s and love of Flash!

Solution to stop the invasion of ARRSE by the criminally crazy, the lardy lunatics and the monstrously mental all we have to do is ban one IP, The Lord Flasheart.

Am I wrong does he NOT attract the troll population of the cyber universe?

The list of Flash loves....

Mooch, Anya, Lawstudent, Trillian, BB, BBC and on.......

What about opinionated civvies......can we off them as well?

The case for the execution I think.


Beebs ;)
 
#18
I'm amazed it's lasted this long... :D

PS Flashy washy - can I join your gang as well? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
 
#19
No way, DD, you are far too 'normal'. I only allow complete and utter basket weaving window lickers in my club.

Anyone got a street map af Hameln?
 
#20
Pied Piper? Are you confusing this with "Pink Oboe Player"?
 

Similar threads


New Posts

Latest Threads

Top