the Lord Flasheart II?

ouyin

War Hero
The Lord Flashy we've all come to know and love (err...) seems to have changed his name; what the hell?

ouyin

War Hero
To "The Lord Flasheart II" as he was "banned due to editorial differences and issues concerning Care in the Community"

To me that would suggest the sexual abuse of mongs but I would prefer to hear why from more credible sources then my warped imagination.

If he (Flashy) wants to tell us he will.

Don't speculate, it obviously causes you pain.

I can't believe it.. I think he should have become the Lord Flashy Heart though instead of Flasheart II.... does anyone know whether his disrespect took place in the thread about aeroplanes... I got bored after page 6 and there is well over 600 pages... so if anyone knows can they point us in the right direction...

Also I wonder if there is an appeal process - it does seem unfair that he loses all his medals ... I bet he is spewing..

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Bettymoo said:
I can't believe it.. I think he should have become the Lord Flashy Heart though instead of Flasheart II.... does anyone know whether his disrespect took place in the thread about aeroplanes... I got bored after page 6 and there is well over 600 pages... so if anyone knows can they point us in the right direction...

Also I wonder if there is an appeal process - it does seem unfair that he loses all his medals ... I bet he is spewing..
You can fcuk off as well. Dim bint.

Some us would like a responce from the CO's over the matter; FFS this is arrse, and arrse without flashy is rather akin to an egg banjo without the egg!

Id rather the COs just got rid of the trolls.

Older_by_the_day said:
Heard that too. Was he that bad?
He just had a thing about cumming in every conceivable orifice of the munters that posted their ugly mugs in the gallery, .............understandable really.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Older_by_the_day said:
Nah nothing special, there was a pic in the gallery of a doris & he commented along the lines of: "Fat bingo-winged fcuker."

Cutaway said:
Older_by_the_day said:
Nah nothing special, there was a pic in the gallery of a doris & he commented along the lines of: "Fat bingo-winged fcuker."
That's a banning offence? Shouldn't most of the site have been kicked by now, then?