the Lord Flasheart II?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ouyin, Apr 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Lord Flashy we've all come to know and love (err...) seems to have changed his name; what the hell?
  2. To "The Lord Flasheart II" as he was "banned due to editorial differences and issues concerning Care in the Community"

To me that would suggest the sexual abuse of mongs but I would prefer to hear why from more credible sources then my warped imagination.
  3. If he (Flashy) wants to tell us he will.

Don't speculate, it obviously causes you pain.
  4. I can't believe it.. I think he should have become the Lord Flashy Heart though instead of Flasheart II.... does anyone know whether his disrespect took place in the thread about aeroplanes... I got bored after page 6 and there is well over 600 pages... so if anyone knows can they point us in the right direction...

Also I wonder if there is an appeal process - it does seem unfair that he loses all his medals ... I bet he is spewing..
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You can fcuk off as well. Dim bint.
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Click the anti troll banners on our sigs,you'll find out why.
  7. Some us would like a responce from the CO's over the matter; FFS this is arrse, and arrse without flashy is rather akin to an egg banjo without the egg!
  8. Id rather the COs just got rid of the trolls.
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I gather Geordie_Blerk got binned as well.
  10. Heard that too. Was he that bad?
  11. He just had a thing about cumming in every conceivable orifice of the munters that posted their ugly mugs in the gallery, .............understandable really.
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Think he had a tiff with Liz_the_nurse or something.
  13. Oh. Must have missed that one.

(me being here is that sporadic I'm surprised I even saw this and the other thread!)
  14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Right!Off to make me lunch for tomorrow & open that other bottle of plonk!