The long wait is over

IWM has the model of the Embassy used to plan the attack.

I remember watching it live on telly; astonishing.

Was on Leave after getting back from 6 weeks in Kentucky where a good few of us gained our Air Assault wings 'Airborne, All the way, huh'.....watched and thought 'I can do that'..

...the hanging off a rope on fire bit i meant ;-)

Black ones for your smock and Silver ones for your '2's

To be honest, not many of us 'bovvered' wearing them..

Was on Leave after getting back from 6 weeks in Kentucky where a good few of us gained our Air Assault wings 'Airborne, All the way, huh'.....watched and thought 'I can do that'..

Oddly enough I was recently introduced to the hanging off a rope while on fire bit recently by @Alec_Lomas...

The bloke's son is huge...

I can't believe anything will replace the hair raising, goose bumping who dares wins tune.

Wocka wocka dugga dugga dugga dugga dum dum daaaaa, daaa daaa daaa

I was playing footie in the back garden while my folks were watching Cliff Thorburn in the snooker final when my old man ( a former 50s/60s era blade) dashed out & said they were going in. Boys own stuff for a 14yr old at the time.

Black ones for your smock and Silver ones for your '2's

To be honest, not many of us 'bovvered' wearing them..

Having them definitely does not make you Airborne! Don't let any 82nd bloke hear you say that they would have a fit. The AA qual is the Yank piss take equivalent of the RAF 2 Sqn 'P Coy' 5 mile of death.

Latest Threads