The Lone Brit on 13

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by scousemech, Sep 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good book this I really enjoyed it.Has anyone else read it

The Lone Brit on 13 is a gripping true story of violence, degradation and adventure penned in the confines of a grim Malaga prison cell. Incarcerated for drug-smuggling, Christopher Chance took to writing in his dank cell in an attempt to escape his surroundings. He recalls time spent serving as a soldier in Thailand and Malaysia, his involvement with the 3 Para snatchsquad in 1970s Belfast, and his subsequent descent into drug dealing and trafficking, which culminated in a high-speed boat chase and his imprisonment in a top-security Spanish jail. As the sole British inmate, Chance was a prime target for the intimidating Spanish prisoners but his martial arts skills proved to be more than a match for the aggressors.

The Lone Brit on 13 is the genuine account of an adrenalin-addicted Englishman defeating intimidation, racism and potential drug addiction in the bleak surroundings of a Spanish prison. It is a shocking and controversial read that will offend, amuse and ultimately entertain with its unflinching honesty and brutal realism.
  2. Anyone heard of this guy
  3. Or try looking at it this way.

Drug smuggling criminal who happend to be former soldier writes book about his time in the prison he deserved to be in.

Sorry but I would not buy a book from a convicted drug smuggler no matter what they did in their former lives. Remember, he might have been a great guy when he was in the army, but as a drug smuggler he has stooped to the lowest of the low, and it is our children and their mates, who he wanted hooked on his evil poisons, to make him rich.

I will not buy his book and let him get a penny from me.