The little walt.

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Very strange. Was just looking at the thread about the little cunt with more kit than the QMs and it disappeared before my eyes.

Anyone know why?

Tears before bedtime and threats of legal action by his mum, probably.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Has anyone else been banned from commenting on his videos?

Did he live in Hull and phone someone's mum?
The Phase 1 failure to be.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
I canned it because some of the site trump-sniffers and 20 watt lightbulbs were winding themselves up to go off and attack a 15 year old who loves dress-up and wants to be a soldier.

Bit quick off the mark, weren't you? The pitchforks and flaming torches hadn't even been issued yet.

D

Davetheclown

I canned it because some of the site trump-sniffers and 20 watt lightbulbs were winding themselves up to go off and attack a 15 year old who loves dress-up and wants to be a soldier.

Good for you, nice to have responsible people round here,

now waiting for the inevitable flaming and abuse from Spaz, JP47...

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer

now waiting for the inevitable flaming and abuse from Spaz, JP47...
It won't happen, they are members of The Knights of Righteousness, a hidden forum on here where those who dedicate their on line time to rooting through the mire of ARRSE to uncover the truth and smite trump-sniffers can congregate.

It won't happen, they are members of The Knights of Righteousness, a hidden forum on here where those who dedicate their on line time to rooting through the mire of ARRSE to uncover the truth and smite trump-sniffers can congregate.
If it wasn't for the fact that you'd stink the place out with the smell of fried chicken and weed and we'd have to check your pockets everytime you left we'd let you play.

I agree Dave

It is good to have somewhere free from woe and self pity, a place where grown men can slap each others thighs and mock those in the cheap seats.

I thought we'd agreed to deny the group in public?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Since Grand Dragon MDN retired I've decided to go noisy.

The belmers need to be cleansed.

I thought that lot were the Camp Camping gang?

Fuckin hell...Somebody start an "arrse royalty" walt thread..and fucking sharpish.
Badger - you missed a colon out of your time grouping.
Not like you to miss a colon.

Edited to add - you fewer medals than me cunt :)