The little tykes cant control themselves

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by eodmatt, Sep 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you reckon his answer was to the question "Why do you want this job?" at the interview? :)

2. Quote from the article:
    School Principal at interview: Do you think it's right to have sex with your students?
    Reen: Absolutely.
    Principal: You'll do!

3. Why? Is your daughter a teacher? :?

4. They're only doing what cums naturally, acting out their bean flicking fantasies in a safe environmet. Ask yersel: Is she more likely to get VD off a teacher or some pikey chav? Is he more likely to have ready prepared protection (jonnies to me and you)? The principal should be advertising this as a service not as a scandal. As for the female teachers , well |'m sure we all had the hots for one in our youth, here are more dreams come true, and a dream that cannot turn into a nightmare as she is never going to be able to claim underage rape.
    Colour_Climax

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Are there any vacancies? I've just passed my CRB again.

6. Cor! That brings back some memories! :p

Do they still publish those booklets........ :oops:

7. Checkout this link. They have the lot, all the "Teenage Sex" mags in Germany, the full works. Just make sure you have a few days and 100s of Gbs to download all the stuff and its all FREE.
    http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php

Fiona_Cooper
    :lol:

8. Maybe they should play another brick in the wall constantly over the PA so the teachers dont forget!! :p

9. Maybe he should be charged with either statutary rape (I know this is a US term), and be given 10 years in prison...

Or perhaps charged with being a paedophile, and placed on the sex offenders register as well as being sent to prison.

The law states that anyone under 18 is a child (hence why under 18 you can't be deployed on operations), and to have sex with anyone under 16 is an offence - i.e. child abuse/rape - whatever you want to call it.

This man had sex with a child - burn him! Shoot him! Hang him - but at least put him on the sex offenders register as a paedophile!