The little tykes cant control themselves

What do you reckon his answer was to the question "Why do you want this job?" at the interview? :)

Quote from the article:
Reen's behaviour was even more shameful because he was replacing a female teaching assistant who had been having a fling with a boy pupil.
School Principal at interview: Do you think it's right to have sex with your students?
Reen: Absolutely.
Principal: You'll do!

They're only doing what cums naturally, acting out their bean flicking fantasies in a safe environmet. Ask yersel: Is she more likely to get VD off a teacher or some pikey chav? Is he more likely to have ready prepared protection (jonnies to me and you)? The principal should be advertising this as a service not as a scandal. As for the female teachers , well |'m sure we all had the hots for one in our youth, here are more dreams come true, and a dream that cannot turn into a nightmare as she is never going to be able to claim underage rape.
Colour_Climax

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Are there any vacancies? I've just passed my CRB again.

Wonk_Mog said:
Colour_Climax
Cor! That brings back some memories! :p

Do they still publish those booklets........ :oops:

Powerslave said:
Wonk_Mog said:
Colour_Climax
Cor! That brings back some memories! :p

Do they still publish those booklets........ :oops:
Checkout this link. They have the lot, all the "Teenage Sex" mags in Germany, the full works. Just make sure you have a few days and 100s of Gbs to download all the stuff and its all FREE.
http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php

Fiona_Cooper
:lol:

Maybe they should play another brick in the wall constantly over the PA so the teachers dont forget!! :p

Maybe he should be charged with either statutary rape (I know this is a US term), and be given 10 years in prison...

Or perhaps charged with being a paedophile, and placed on the sex offenders register as well as being sent to prison.

The law states that anyone under 18 is a child (hence why under 18 you can't be deployed on operations), and to have sex with anyone under 16 is an offence - i.e. child abuse/rape - whatever you want to call it.

This man had sex with a child - burn him! Shoot him! Hang him - but at least put him on the sex offenders register as a paedophile!