The little things...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dollsteeth, May 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought I would start a multi-subject thread and see what people think, long story short it occured to me that especially in the Forces in all sorts of different situations it is often the little things that make a big difference and turn a situation round or make something stick in your mind, for example (and I think this is the inner pervert in me) went on the lash last night and woke up in a mess this morning barely remembering anything, except the fact that I spent at least five minutes looking straight up a girls short skirt whilst in a bar and when she caught me staring like a complete mongtard she opened her legs further, I thought that was pretty cool and allthough nothing much it was one of the things I could remember this morning.

So maybe some boozed up examples of the little things from any arrsers?
  2. Woke up once in a piss stained sleeping bag, in a stinking 9x9, with the worlds worst hangover and an international 'sports day' to look forward to......the fact that, the night before; some danish blokes thought we were sh1t hot soldiers because we weren't conscripts and bought us ale all night, result!

Edited to add. I just realised my grammar above is terrible but fcuk you, that's what Stella will do to a man
  3. Woke up in hospital once and some joker had nicked my legs and thumbs.

It's wearing a bit thin now, the git hasn't returned them.
  4. Yeah. It's really fcuked up your Norman Vaughan impersonation. (Swinging?/Dodgy.)
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sluggy pawned them for some meths.... :twisted:
    She only got 50p!

(glad you're doing well mate)
  6. So you`ve given up rolling your own then. :)