Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The little things in in life that make your day..?

D

Deleted 24582

Probably he used your excuse, in the 80s drill pushers (what he was) were on seriously silly money off shore and I know he wasn't married.
And its nothing to be ashamed of, we'd just pour you into a taxi and send you home.....

I dunno, I think you guys prob share buying rounds like we do with good friends. Or at gatherings we all bring a bottle and share it and the host get's to keep what is left when the occasion is over.

D

Deleted 24582

I’m sorry, I don’t understand that concept.

It happens some times, getting blindly drunk tends to be shunned by the Dorris. So normally I cap it at 2-3 drinks. Or if you try some particular spirit that tends to be horrible and you don't want to take it back home, but pawn it off on somebody else.

Bit cynical don't you think? It is just a plain old plastic poppie. But as I have said before perhaps you shouldn't start fights you can't win, and provide assets that your government is to cheap to fund so you are not the constant beggars. Perspectives vary but this bitterness about not being in the starting lineup for YOUR fight are pretty consistent. Remember after WW1 we trusted you lot so much, that War Plan Red was created just in case along with all the other colour coded plans for various nations.

Its a piss take, nothing more, with a small memory jog. Its our perception of Americas mind-set, bigger brasher, Flasher, better, and encompasses the all American hero and good old uncle sam, as I said, a big piss take.

D

Deleted 24582

Its a piss take, nothing more, with a small memory jog. Its our perception of Americas mind-set, bigger brasher, Flasher, better, and encompasses the all American hero and good old uncle sam, as I said, a big piss take.

Hard to tell, because you do throw in some genuine hurt feelings it seems.

Remember not all of America is about flash. For some of us the more you display the more like White Trash you present yourself to be. Distinctions can be made based on brands, but it is much more subtle.

Let's take boots for example. I was labeled a posh redneck because I wear Lowa's. Which are about as blingless as possible.

It happens some times, getting blindly drunk tends to be shunned by the Dorris. So normally I cap it at 2-3 drinks. Or if you try some particular spirit that tends to be horrible and you don't want to take it back home, but pawn it off on somebody else.
My ol'lady gets told someone spiked my drink...... That normally gets filed in the "BOLLOCKS" file.

D

Deleted 24582

My ol'lady gets told someone spiked my drink...... That normally gets filed in the "BOLLOCKS" file.

I am surprised she is not doing it herself. Some days I would spike my wife’s drink and let her sleep it off, so I could a few errands done minus assistance or plan a budget without the battle that comes with it.

Let's take boots for example. I was labeled a posh redneck because I wear Lowa's. Which are about as blingless as possible.
I am surprised she is not doing it herself. Some days I would spike my wife’s drink and let her sleep it off, so I could a few errands done minus assistance or plan a budget without the battle that comes with it.
Posh boots for me, is one and only pair I've ever had custom made for riding my bike in ALTBERGS.
As for booze, no chance of doing T'wifes. She don't drink...!

Harpy Harperson NOT getting the job of Speaker of the House has put more than a slight spring in my step.

Actually that's not a little thing, it's a massive thing of massive importance.

Latest Threads