The list in my wallet .

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ancient, Jul 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I keep a list in my wallet of people who deserve to be lamped in the pub with a blunt instrument that I believe are unlikely to get back up and kick the living daylights out of me . Top of my list is Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen because of his foppish dress sense and patronising attitude amongst other reasons . I think that one good swing with a pool cue would drop him , but that crucially , he would just stagger to his feet holding his head and whimper " What was that for ?" ( like he doesn't know ) , without coming back at me with a chair leg .
    Some of the others are Jamie Oliver ( fake cockney accent and cries like a girl if anyone is rude about his wife) , Gloria Hunniford ( too nice by half ) . Hugh Grant ( nuff said ) , David Milliband etc . I could go on .
    But my writing is tiny and it is a large sheet of paper and I'm not sure that it is an exhaustive list ,so who else in public life needs to be decked by a pool cue in the pub ?

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

How about this guy?

3. You do. All of them (except Milliband) could probably kick seven types of shit out of you.