The Lions Of Rojava, what would you do it for.....?

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
Remember those late night conversations, how much would it take if the CO asked you drop?
So excluding money.....What would it take for you to Volunteer.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lions-Of-Rojava/290140627860127

Something easy like a promise not to get banged up by Cameron on your return
Something huge like ....a Promise of THAT rifle,
Some trivial freebie like free altberg's or digi cam
A badge like a promise of a jump to earn your Kurdistan Wings
Choice of girls from local village (relax its the Naafi)... or boys if you are in the airport security force or Seamen Infantry

Just what would your tipping point be....?

Some kind of assurance that at least one of my platoon has had more military training than a subscription to soldier of fortune magazine, and 1 year in the Rickmansworth sea cadets.

Remember those late night conversations, how much would it take if the CO asked you drop?
So excluding money.....What would it take for you to Volunteer.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lions-Of-Rojava/290140627860127

Something easy like a promise not to get banged up by Cameron on your return
Something huge like ....a Promise of THAT rifle,
Some trivial freebie like free altberg's or digi cam
A badge like a promise of a jump to earn your Kurdistan Wings
Choice of girls from local village (relax its the Naafi)... or boys if you are in the airport security force or Seamen Infantry

Just what would your tipping point be....?
There is no "relax its in the NAAFI" any more - havent you realised that yet? They'll get you next you naive boy.....

There is no "relax its in the NAAFI" any more - havent you realised that yet? They'll get you next you naive boy.....

ImageUploadedByARRSE1416872170.890768.jpg

Knowing that the rest of my platoon wouldn't drop their weapons and run for the hills at the first shot, leaving me to meet Johnny Jihad.

Knowing that the rest of my platoon wouldn't drop their weapons and run for the hills at the first shot, leaving me to meet Johnny Jihad.
Just man up and fuckin get on with it will you? Stop whinging about where the rest of your blokes have fuckin run off to eh!

Nah... I never go anywhere I don't know the way to these days but if you have a nice G10 watch so I know when I got there it would be hugely appreciated.

Black Sheep

Old-Salt
Do you get your Kurdistan wings for going down on a goat?
I can safely say I have no idea. If your willing, and happy to be videoed I would imagine you could get more than a set of wings. Or perhaps you are looking to claim retrospectively.. Either way you deserve them.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
I can safely say I have no idea. If your willing, and happy to be videoed I would imagine you could get more than a set of wings. Or perhaps you are looking to claim retrospectively.. Either way you deserve them.

No, I've been down on a few old trouts but never on any goats.

bob231

War Hero
I'm young enough an assurance I wasn't going to be a Storeman of Rojava would probably be enough... could be entertaining. What's the local lingo, and do they drink?

Oh and my iPod. Vital when doin warry stuff in the Arab world, although I'd not be planning to be on boats...

Latest Threads