The Lion & Elephant

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by bigshy_talk, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Walking through the jungle a monkey hears a cry for help, he looks through the bushes to see an Ostrich up to her neck in the swamp.

“Please help me” she cries,
    The monkey looks around and finds a fallen branch and tries to reach her with that but it’s too short.

Just then the Lion arrives on the scene pushing the monkey roughly out of the way and snorts "its ok I’m here now and I’ll take care of things.... he just looks at the Ostrich and say’s “no problem I’ll just go and get my Porsche and have you out of there in a jiffy".

As good as his word he returns with his Porsche backs it up to the edge of the swamp ties a length of rope to the rear bumper and throws the other end to the Ostrich and says hang on for the ride of your life. All the Lion manages to do is bury the Porsche up to the axle and frustrate the Ostrich.

Just then the Elephant arrives and says to the Ostrich"I have something that will get you out but it’s a bit racy" by now the sobbing and frustrated ostrich is up to try anything.

The elephant reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a well thumbed copy of playboy, as he studies the contents his John Thomas snakes out over the swap the Ostrich grabs it in her mouth, and with that the elephant walks backward and pulls the Ostrich out of the swamp and they walk away together into the sunset.

AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS YOU DON’T NEED A PORCSHE TO PULL A BIRD WHE YOU’VE GOT A COCK LIKE AN ELEPHANT......