The lion came from behind and roared...

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by Whiskybreath, Mar 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rhodie you have a dark sense of humour.
    Perhaps kitty wanted to eat some pussy as well?

2. Just proves that you don't have to be the fastest, just faster than the slowest.

3. Just goes to show. You don't need to run faster than a lion to escape it.

added:

DAMN!

• Like Like x 1
  4. From the article:

"Her boyfriend, a fisherman who was not identified, heard the lion roar, MyZimbabwe reported. They had been having sex in a sideways position and he managed to escape wearing nothing but a condom."

There is so much information in those two sentances. What was the reporters interview like?
    "So on her knees or standard, and your job is, by the way protection or freestylee?..."

5. Lions don't roar when they're stalking their prey. More likely, he spotted the lion and said "I need a piss, don't get up, I'll just be a minute."

• Like Like x 1
  6. Coolness under adversity. Top bloke.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Her last words, "Next time, I'm on top. There's nothing worse than being bitten by these ants."

8. She probably saw it first and sprayed him with poo. The lion didn't fancy the shit sandwich offered and went for her instead. All very Darwinian.

9. Or the lion may have taken one look at him and thought "Not much meat on that".

10. Or seen the condom and thought "Pre-packaged meat. I'll avoid that in case it contains horse".

• Like Like x 2
  11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Edited now unfortunately, obviously agreed with your sentiments.

But the comment of, "He is a fisherman and he used to often meet at the same spot with his girlfriend, who is now deceased." is stereotypically African it even had a softie like me smiling at the description of unfortunate girl's fate.

12. Thank **** he was practising safe sex, at least.

13. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Has Mumsnet started an outrage thread about sexist lions yet?