the life and times of walter mitty

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by harry73, Jan 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes army{corp of drums,grenadier guards} 10 years joined 1990|2000 life is full of walters
  2. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Harry, please select the correct thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Fuck off spunkbucket.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I wonder what regiment you served with?ahh yes i think i know,could it be the saturdays and sundays!!!!!CRAPHAT!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If you'd care to make your point a little more clearly, as to what you are complaining about, maybe we can help.
  6. No matter where you go in this world theres always some scumbag reliving somebody elses life,not a complaint,more of a fact
  7. His brains are probably suffering from concussion from all the banging of the percussion.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sounds like the only way out for you is the sweet, sweet release of death.

I look forward to hearing of your demise due to carbon monoxide poisoning in your piss-stained flat.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. They're gristle, not crystal, what the fuck are you on about? If it's walt related stick it in the Waltenkommando bit.
  10. We know mate, we were just saying the same thing the other day. Then Sluggy got a full house and it was forgotten about.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I think you should hit the sleeping bag mate its getting abit late,besides havent you got to sign on tomorrow?
  12. Shouldn't you be lying back on your scratcher recalling that time you fingered your daughter?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Hello Harry73. Does your father spoonfeed you his seed from your anus every night?
    • Like Like x 2