The Leveson Inquiry

Paul McMullen (Journo) giving evidence to the Inquiry has just come up with two contenders for the quote of the year.

"Privacy is Evil" & "Privacy is for peados".
I read some of what McMullen said about privacy. To me, that is an open invitation for all the wierdos to snoop and pry into his private life and publish every little bit of it. Anyone care to join me?

Wrong answer micawber, try again.

For a bonus point who can tell me what affiliation Morgan has with the forces?
My recollection is that Morgan was the editor (the ONLY editor) who handed out cash for a fake story about Brit squaddies kicking the shit out of Iraqi civilians. Every other paper in the country looked at the story, thought it looked fishy, and turned it down.

My recollection is that Morgan was the editor (the ONLY editor) who handed out cash for a fake story about Brit squaddies kicking the shit out of Iraqi civilians. Every other paper in the country looked at the story, thought it looked fishy, and turned it down.
Not quite right but good effort. His brother is in the army.

Wonderful. For his brother. But that is suppose to excuse the mendacious fuckwit exactly what?
Didn't say it excused anything it was a trivia question.

Not quite right but good effort. His brother is in the army.
"Having a brother in the army", when push came to shove, clearly counted for rather less than the opportunity to grab a story - a story turned down by The Guardian, as "too suspicious to print" - which made squaddies look like thugs. OK, so that's not TOO hard, but it shows where his TRUE loyalties lie. WIth emphasis on the word LIE.

If the man has no morals or loyality to his brother then thats his ******* problem, but i am always looking for a base for my new patio...