The legendary mayor of Jerusalem was British informer

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Dafydd, Mar 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3382779,00.html

cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut an ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Isn't it ironic that a country that expanded its borders in the name of self-defence from terrorist groups was itself founded by terrorists who later went onto lead (some with notable distinction) said nation ie Israel.

3. There are very interesting parallels (and contrasts, of course) between the emergence of the state of Israel and that of the Irish Free State (later Republic). Leading terrorists became leading politicians - some of very real distinction - in both nations.

The very notion of sitting down to negotiate with "political murderers" seems repellent - but we've done it often enough. And in most instances, a long-term solution has been worked out.

4. ...yes, a terrorist state that has stockpiles of germ warfare and of course the atom bomb - although they don't have the guts to admit having the bomb because if they did then the usa would be compelled to stop their £billions of annual support funding to them as it would be an admission they had broken the treaty not to develop such wmd ... the 51st state

5. cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut an ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. ... correct me if i'm wrong but i thought there was no warning when 91 people were killed when the king david hotel in jerusalem was blown up in 1946 ?

7. cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut an ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. animal_farm, do eveyone a favour and take your Anti-Semitic propaganda back to the BNP meeting you're missing to be here

9. Just out of interest do you have a Peter Sellers aka The Pink Panther spellcheck? Only reason I ask is that the 27th word of your "speech" is spelt bemb but the 16th word is spelt bomb. (I don't get out much).

10. ... since when does stating the truth and facts qualify as "Anti-Semitic propaganda"

11. ... nice one, suitably corrected, thanks

12. Dafydd ... thanks for extensive information and correction, to be more informed is always worthwhile

13. So where's the irony?

14. When your 'truth' would be more at home coming from the mouth of Nick Griffin and followed by a chorus of 'Sieg Heils'

Your postings here for some strange reason seem to have a pro Pally/Anti Israel stance - if it walks like a goose, raises its right arm and condemns Red-Sea pedestrians I'm inclined to believe it may be a neo-Nazi duck, of course I may have misunderstood your point of view based on a few posts, perhaps you'll condemn Pally/Arab terrorism soon

Holding my breath.......

15. Hmm - I often wondered who was responsible for all those deaths at the King David Hotel and now I know - it was OUR fault :!: Silly me.

If you plant explosives wired up to a firing circuit and plant a detonator in the explosives then expect an explosion!

And before anybody goes off on anti-semitic line - I'm not!

"the bodies of the two British NCOs were found hanging from a eucalyptus tree one and a half miles from where they had been kidnapped. They had been dead for about two days. The area around the bodies was mined. The bodies had also been booby trapped. As the bodies were being cut down a hidden device on one body exploded. In this explosion a British officer was severely wounded.!

The IZL were terrorists.