The Leader is mighty!

Interesting article on the leader.
Is he just misunderstood?
Or a complete nutter on the brink of thermo nuclear war?

Inside North Korea: No ads, no planes, no internet, no mobiles, no 21st Century...
A rare dispatch from deep within the lunatic rogue state enslaved by Zombie and Sons.
John Sweeney enters the secretive state to see 'the true North Korea'.
Travelled undercover as journalists are barred from entering it.
He found the regime 'a more frightening tyranny than Saddam's Iraq'.
North Korea hosted a marathon event to mark the birthday of the late leader Kim Il Sung.

More @ Inside North Korea: A rare dispatch from deep within the lunatic rogue state enslaved by Zombie and Sons | Mail Online

Undercover Sweeney:'I went in with a group of holiday makers'.

Oh no you didn't, old son, you inserted yourself into a group of students from the LSE while masquerading as some sort of professor and would have seen everyone on the group dropped into the deepest shit imaginable if you had been 'outed'.

Everyone in the group was unknowingly put at risk by the jack fucker, and now there's a hell of a row going on about it all.

Given that the two Koreas are legally in a state of war (having signed a ceasefire but not a peace treaty), would NK have been within its rights, had it rumbled Sweeney, to have shot the entire party as spies? (Though of course they're nasty and bonkers enough to have done it anyway).

I wonder how the BBC would have explained that one away.

The writer finds it odd that officers don't carry weapons when going to the circus; do British officers tool up to attend theatrical performances then?

Haven't come across many Duke of Lancs officers, eh? That said, the only ones I knew who had been to the theatre were on PRMAS courses.

Most officers still carry their weapons when attending the circus, as far as I can recall......of course it's not called a circus outloud, it's still known as OC's O group.....

I suspect that some of the outrage from the LSE Students Union is due the 'insult' to the Darling Leader. Sweeney is a good guy, not least for his attacks on scientology, but it WAS a pretty stupid idea. What IS wrong with the BBC, is it anything to do with the move to Salford and resultant plunge in corporate IQs through osmosis ?

Undercover Sweeney:'I went in with a group of holiday makers'.

Oh no you didn't, old son, you inserted yourself into a group of students from the LSE while masquerading as some sort of professor and would have seen everyone on the group dropped into the deepest shit imaginable if you had been 'outed'.

Everyone in the group was unknowingly put at risk by the jack fucker, and now there's a hell of a row going on about it all.
Anyone remember Saif Gaddafi, the LSE and allegations of £1.5m in ‘bribe’ money?

I think it's grand, no complaints.

Just as I'll have none when an officer of 6 or some other agency slots someone they don't like while traveling as a "journalist".

Sauce for the goose....

Sounds to me like the LSE is just trying to cover it's arse so it can continue to send groups to NK in future.

Not that it will help the arses of the next group from LSE to go there - body cavity searches all around I think!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
serve the lefty little shits right.