The Lawless North & Beyond.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by k13eod, Jun 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thats it. I've had enough of the smog filled, traffic bulging and overcrowded south east. I'm packing up and heading for colder climes; steering my way through the Lawless North, Buckfastshire and onwards to the Northern Isles.

Am I selling out? Will I find myself an outcast marooned in a never ending episode of Lost? Will I be cast into a giant wickerman and burned on some pagan festival?

What is to become of me?
  2. Some valid points Mr D.

But venture north is to move rather than holiday ... no sneaking back south under the cover of darkness. We are buying a house up in Shetland!
  3. K good for you enjoy the few days summer every year and I am sure the buckie boys will get you in their gang soon. And remember to claim everything you can so those terrible southerners can have a good moan at you :)
  4. I thought the Isle of Sheppey WAS in Shetland??? :?
  5. Take trees. They are scared of them.
  6. K13 one of the most important things you will have to get used to so you might as well start practicing now is supporting any football team who are playing against England and generally moaning about how bad England are and wondering how they ever qualify whilst poor old Scotland are always in a harder group and robbed of results by the referees.
  7. Outstanding and no doubt well deserved...doesn't stop me from being jealous though....twat.
  8. Just about every programe filmed there seems to be full of southerners! Bet it'll be like being back south of the Watford gap still enjoy the northen lights when they reappear
  9. Thoughtful of the builder to run the gutters across the windows at eye level.
  10. Well spotted, although not quite at eye level! The house is an old school house and that's the way they fixed the guttering back in the 1800's. The guttering has been replaced with PVC and still follows the same line. My first job will be to change it although that will mean more down pipes.
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Looks like the next Arrse crawl will be in Shetland. :D When is the house-warming party?
  12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Of course, England had an easy group
    Algeria - DRAW
    Slovenia - ?
    Yanks - DRAW

So easy that Ingerlund and planning the next stage of the competition - NOT. :twisted:

Is it true that the FA are not sending Terry home early for his rebellious comments as they would all be on the same plane anyway? :twisted:
  13. We will be in before the end of the year ... visitors more than welcome next summer, we have plenty of room!

The house-warming will begin on arrival and is scheduled to end sometime before next move!
  14. Albertous, A-Y ... DO not turn my thread into a World Cup, Sweaties v Engerland thread ... this is all about ME and my new home!