The last word

Feeling a bit bored but generous this morning I will offer Five hundred quid to the person who posts last on this thread.

Come to think of it - i might just spend the 500 sobs on myself, I intend to have the last word.

p.s MOD locking doesn't count.

Maybe I should have more rules though..........

Mongo

LE
Kit Reviewer
I don't see how it can work unless there is a time limit..

Otherwise it will just go on for the forseeable future..

That is, if people are generally optimistic about human nature and believe that you'll pay up..

Sorry - not good enough

I have seen a similar thread on another forum. They are up to 5000 replies now.

Anway...

I'm winning, and so is my wife!

TRSL said:
I don't see how it can work unless there is a time limit..

Otherwise it will just go on for the forseeable future..

That is, if people are generally optimistic about human nature and believe that you'll pay up..
Oh, the money is there

I have just got back from the future to inform you that this thread goes on for four and a half years and breaks all previous Arrse thread records...................

.......oh and it's me that has the last word, just in case you're interested. So you might as well pay up now and save us all a lot of bandwidth.

Murphy_Slaw said:
I have just got back from the future to inform you that this thread goes on for four and a half years and breaks all previous Arrse thread records...................

out by a small fraction - tuff titty

.......oh and it's me that has the last word, just in case you're interested. So you might as well pay up now and save us all a lot of bandwidth.

too slow

There's only one winner!!!!

Attachments

but not you though :)

Latest Threads