The Last Song awasome movie

oh it was been out standing movie for all and I did have enjoy the movie a lot what did you guys thought of it first I did think the movie was quite brilliant and it was going to be love and life but when seen the movie on online movies I did figure movie was not all about love it was awesome story about dads too wow I did enjoy this movie guys The Last Song is one of the best movies in this year

source
http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sorry, can we have that in English please. I don't have a translator for gibberish.

ya i did heard of the movie and it was really been good movie for all. some how i need to see it and trailer looks awesome. most of the movie fans of the previous movie did expect to see it for sure. i think most of the movie directions are

source

blog.80millionmoviesfr...er-reviews

His first post. May I suggest you go and get yourself infected with HIV and die a slow and painfull death?...Pleeeeease!

TARA

Old-Salt
Legend of the Falls, now that is a great movie.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Gracie said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Sorry, can we have that in English please. I don't have a translator for gibberish.
Agreed I thought I was still drunk....
What? A sober, upright and sensible lady like you? never.

Beryoern said:
oh it was been out standing movie for all and I did have enjoy the movie a lot what did you guys thought of it first I did think the movie was quite brilliant and it was going to be love and life but when seen the movie on online movies I did figure movie was not all about love it was awesome story about dads too wow I did enjoy this movie guys The Last Song is one of the best movies in this year

source
http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com

I was out standing myself this morning.

I was waiting for the postwoman.

I are watched this movie. It are total dog toffee was.

Hope this is clear enough for you Beryoern.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_didnt_c_me_i_wasnt_ther The NAAFI Bar 15
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 21
leeanne The Intelligence Cell 1