THE LAST POST AND MR TIM VINE

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by duckrundrummer, Aug 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Try a search, its been done before. The outrage bus has moved on to other things. :roll: AND STOP FCUKING SHOUTING.

2. THANKS FOR YOUR KIND AND FRIENDLY REPLY.......ITS EASIER TO TYPE IN CAPITALS WHEN ONLY HAVING THE USE OF ONE HAND.......THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL VISIT....

3. I do so hope I'm not about to make an absolutely ghastly faux pas here, but you're not banging one out while you're typing, are you?

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Sorry to hear you've only got one hand to type with. I wasn't trying to be a cnut but its tireing to read in capitals, after all its only one key press to change to lower case. People tend to not read messages in capitals and you'll end up getting ignored. Which is of course how it should be, nobody listens to booties any way :wink:

But seriously, the original thread is here.

5. Thanks for the link.......sorry i did not search first.......LOL....typing in caps is easier and lazy........lol....of course you all listen to us booties......we are always right.......anyway ...late or not....we are locking onto Mr Vine...

Thanks..
    Dan

6. Erm....WTF are you talking about? When I click on the link it takes me to a forum that I have to register to view....I ain't gonna do that....if you are going to make a point, at least have the decency to tell us what it's about!

7. One hand , you lucky ba$tard... Oh how I long to pick my own nose, scratch my arrse and have a bit of self satisfaction....
    anyway what is this Vine chap about ?? duckrundrummer pray tell...

WW

8. Thanks for the link Ord Sgt....no need to bother you flowers further......
    Dan

9. From the site's terms and conditions:

You have to pause to wonder if the person who put that in- even if it is just legal bumf to cover their arrse- has ever met a bootie.

10. Obviously not, they have used the word "applicable" thereby presenting the average Royal with a loop-hole as wide as a NAAFI manageress' fundament...