The Last Ever Brexit Thread

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Got any more mates that were hoofed out of the Conservative party because they tried to stop the main reason they were elected?
Can I have a buttered brown roll with my soup please, waiter.
You still think I serve soup?

There are still some who think rubbing Alladin's lamp will get us back in the EU.
Hello.. we still haven't left.

Can I borrow your lamp lol.

Here's an idea, Matt. Show how committed you are to the EU and your adopted country by relocating and relinquishing your British nationality, otherwise people might start to think that it's complete posturing and an entirely empty gesture.

Here's an idea, Matt. Show how committed you are to the EU and your adopted country by relocating and relinquishing your British nationality, otherwise people might start to think that it's complete posturing and an entirely empty gesture.
He has not returned his British passport - a much sought after document in the rest of the world?

He'd first need to visit Germany, at least occasionally.

No matter how hard he tries to fit in unobtrusively in Germany, he’ll never disguise those chubby cheeks
1636035217154.jpeg

Last edited:
Media firm City AM are still playing the doom tune.

The population of Newark is 122K
The population of Nottinghamshire is 828K

Compared to the US Dem's darling, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, driving Amazon and its 50k jobs out of her already deprived district with its population of 710k, 110 jobs is hardly comparable.

Media firm City AM are still playing the doom tune.

The population of Newark is 122K
The population of Nottinghamshire is 828K

Compared to the US Dem's darling, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, driving Amazon and its 50k jobs out of her already deprived district with its population of 710k, 110 jobs is hardly comparable.
They're right of course, we should re-join the EU and suck it up. We know our place.
I note the absence of any story or rationale to explain why they are moving to "The EU" as though it was obvious that it was too difficult in the racist, xenophobic UK to continue producing their exclusively "meat free" line of "Food".

Oh wait, now I see, there's a bigger market of gullible suckers in the EU and they have greater competition in the UK.

ETA: You can find their products filling the "To Clear" fridge spaces in all of their outlets, Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Ocado.

They're right of course, we should re-join the EU and suck it up. We know our place.
I note the absence of any story or rationale to explain why they are moving to "The EU" as though it was obvious that it was too difficult in the racist, xenophobic UK to continue producing their exclusively "meat free" line of "Food".

Oh wait, now I see, there's a bigger market of gullible suckers in the EU and they have greater competition in the UK.

ETA: You can find their products filling the "To Clear" fridge spaces in all of their outlets, Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Ocado.
Ever get the feeling some journalists haven’t quite accepted that they got their initial predictions wrong and just keep flogging a dead horse?

I can name quite a gee companies that shut down and re-located to the EU even before talk of a brexit referendum.

To be honest though, I’m not too bothered about loosing a few food processing jobs.

Brexit...ha ha ha. I told you so.
Yes you did.

You did omit to mention that post brexit we’d get the largest ever recorded numbers of exports to the EU.

Covered in the first section, main points.

You did omit to mention that post brexit we’d get the largest ever recorded numbers of exports to the EU.
The figures there seem to indicate a sustained trade imbalance with the EU, too. One which tracks roughly with the sterling/euro exchange rate.

Latest Threads