Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Last Ever Brexit Thread

Brexit.. What a complete and utter failure.. Ha!
Yep. So terrible that the RAF is now going to defend Eire airspace.

No German, French, Belgian, Dutch or other EU air force available?

Last edited:
Yep. So terrible that the RAF is now going to defend Eire airspace.

No German, French, Belgian, Dutch or other EU air force available?

The RAF has always patrolled Irish airspace ?

I see the UK Government have lowered the threshold and definition to get more migrants to come back and work in the UK from the EU.

Problem is they are making more money in their own country to bother. Can't say I blame them. Let's be honest it's rubbish..

I see the UK Government have lowered the threshold and definition to get more migrants to come back and work in the UK from the EU.

Problem is they are making more money in their own country to bother. Can't say I blame them. Let's be honest it's rubbish..
They can’t possibly be making more money at home, as we’re repeatedly assured it was racism and xenophobia which sent them packing.

Why do you remain here if it's so bad? Why not head off to one of those perfect EU member states. Work will be easy to find and you will be welcomed with open arms by the populace, all of whom love the EU and its democratic ways.

Why do you remain here if it's so bad? Why not head off to one of those perfect EU member states. Work will be easy to find and you will be welcomed with open arms by the populace, all of whom love the EU and its democratic ways.
Because this is my country? I didn't hand it over to a bunch of right-wing political failures buddy. You did that. I just hope it's everything you ever dreamed of.

Don't be moaning next year when labour takes over. This is what you dreamed of cupcakes. Suck it up.

Besides I've lived in Europe. Quite nice it was.