Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Ever Brexit Thread

Ladies & Gentlemen (and those fuckers who aren’t sure, aren’t able to decide or removed their genitalia in protest)
I give you: The Last Day In The EU, a Brexit story!
Whether you voted for it, against it, wanted hard Brexit, soft Brexit or sign us up to the Euro, it’s happening, from 11pm this night we are leaving the Common Market, Maastricht Treaty, Economic Union and flying solo, for better or worse, independence here we come.
So get it over with, post your thoughts, your winges, tick n moans or just wish us luck, get it out ya system and let’s move on!

Ladies & Gentlemen (and those ******* who aren’t sure, aren’t able to decide or removed their genitalia in protest)
I give you: The Last Day In The EU, a Brexit story!
Whether you voted for it, against it, wanted hard Brexit, soft Brexit or sign us up to the Euro, it’s happening, from 11pm this night we are leaving the Common Market, Maastricht Treaty, Economic Union and flying solo, for better or worse, independence here we come.
So get it over with, post your thoughts, your winges, tick n moans or just wish us luck, get it out ya system and let’s move on!
People who initiate Brexit threads should be drowned in a vat of warm Romanian honey.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd like to think that tonight at 2300 GMT, the Arrse grown-ups will simply delete the entire Brexit quadrant of the Forum.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'd like to think that tonight at 2300 GMT, the Arrse grown-ups will simply delete the entire Brexit quadrant of the Forum.
Just close them with no further posts allowed. deleting will just mean the Remainer-mongs will just regurgitate the crap they have been using for the past five years (including the run up to the referendum).

And all those who furiously posted on them for the last 4 years.
Just close them with no further posts allowed. deleting will just mean the Remainer-mongs will just regurgitate the crap they have been using for the past five years (including the run up to the referendum).
As it would the Brexit mongs.

Chimp

ADC
Once again Auld-Yin let’s himself down with his insults. Just wait until your pension goes down the tube.

People who initiate Brexit threads should be drowned in a vat of warm Romanian honey.
I’m very happy to take one for the team.
B9220DE3-E2E6-4073-8658-17D30F7D8AFD.jpeg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Once again Auld-Yin let’s himself down with his insults. Just wait until your pension goes down the tube.
Why thank you. Much appreciated.

Regardless of what people think or say, it's happening, so we may as well all just crack on, because the truth is most of us won't notice much of a difference anyway, as far as our daily lives go.
I only hope that somewhere in the small print Boris slipped in a clause that exempts us from the Eurovision Song Contest, and makes it illegal to broadcast that unholy collection of screeching, karaoke style, pub singing, Z list window lickers anywhere near British airspace.

We need to retain the all the threads for referencing in four, five, ten or more years when we are a - more - successful and - more - wealthy sovereign state and the EU is collapsing. We will need those to mercilessly mock the remainers and to point out, in tedious detail, the error of their ways.

We need to retain the all the threads for referencing in four, five, ten or more years when we are a - more - successful and - more - wealthy sovereign state and the EU is collapsing. We will need those to mercilessly mock the remainers and to point out, in tedious detail, the error of their ways.

@Graculus - ‘ere, he called your pint, er, litre a puff! I wouldn’t take that!

Latest Threads