Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Bond Film???

I can’t bring myself to do it, they’ve got a new 00 agent in that black woman, yeah proper realistic, and it just smacks of virtue signalling womxn are just as strong as men if not stronger rubbish. I can’t do it.

It’s not me being misogynist, that I am, I’d rather watch Homeland which I think is miles better and more realistic than James Bond.

What James Bond needs is the Batman treatment from Christopher Nolan, it needs Nolan to reinvent Bond and do a trilogy without all the PC rubbish and interference from the Cauliflower family who own the rights and like meddling.

We need Chris Nolan to do a Star Wars trilogy too.

I can’t bring myself to do it, they’ve got a new 00 agent in that black woman, yeah proper realistic, and it just smacks of virtue signalling womxn are just as strong as men if not stronger rubbish. I can’t do it.

You've obviously not met my wife...

The next bond will no doubt meet with a sexy spy from Thailand investigating the lack of eco friendly lube , he will discover the sexy spy has a gadget not issued by Q and the rest of the movie will deal with his new found sexuality.

The next bond will no doubt meet with a sexy spy from Thailand investigating the lack of eco friendly lube , he will discover the sexy spy has a gadget not issued by Q and the rest of the movie will deal with his new found sexuality.
You are a producer for certain "adult" films and I claim my fiver..

Goldfinder will be rebooted as Goldmember where Bond becomes romantically involved with a preop transexual with a golden member

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Has anyone noticed that Daniel Craig is still in the film and that he is James Bond and not the new black female character. As @chrisg46 says above Bond is retired and the 007 number has been assigned to another agent.

I would bet that she gets killed/severely wounded during the film by the bad guys and JB comes out of retirement to sort it all out re-assuming the 007 mantle.

At the end of the day it's just a film and this is the 21st Century...

Alternatively, he retires at the end of the film, at which point she takes over the number. The next film is then called something like '007' which allows the Bond franchise to move off into Atomic Blonde territory whilst staying true to the spirit of Bond. Realistically, there's not much left to do with the Bond character after sixty years or so and there's only so much of Daniel Craig getting in touch with his feminine side that one can take, but the '00' idea still has possibilities, particularly if the agent's female.

With Toby Stephens (son of Maggie Smith) playing Bond. He also played Gustav Graves in Die another day. That’s pub quiz tiebreaker level info I’m giving away here.........for free!
Didn’t know he was Maggie Smith’s son. They capture the sense and times of the novels perfect IMO. That said the visual reality of Bond driving an open top Bentley through Sussex country lanes in a 3 piece suit would be more reminiscent of Lord Peter Wimsey than Sean Connery.

....but only if it’s your choice James...Jenny?.... I don’t want to put any undue pressure on your from the patriarchy.

“That sounds like a binary choice, Bloefeld, I refuse to define myself in those terms. Please call me @!”?>< instead.”

Blofeld: “we have been working on the whole LBGTQI* agenda for many years, now Bond, Operative Klebb was many years ahead of her time...”

Operative Klebb was many years ahead of her time...”

Did you just assume Klebb's gender. he would be most unhappy...............

.........DOH, now you've got me doing it!

Every one carrying the ‘don’t leave home without it’ card.

The issue of blackness has so saturated the national psyche that we now have complete adverts without so much as a token white. A little while ago the ads would have us believe it was around 50/50. Now...???

FFS the national percentage of the black minority is still pretty low. The 2011 census found that 1.85 million of a total black population of 1.9 million lived in England, with 1.09 million of those in London, where they made up 13.3 per cent of the population, compared to 3.5 per cent of England’s population and 3 per cent of the UK’s population.

The PC quotients are climbing to the scale where spines have snapped and heads/brains have become completely detached. Would someone care to guess how many female RN Commanders there are in the RN...before then adding a skin tint, then transfer them to the kill section of the secret service.

Anyway, judging by the various prosecutions of various service personnel, ruthlessly rubbing out baddies is definitely hazardous to one’s legal standing in the community...though thinking about that...could be a ticket to community service if they do go ahead with a female minority. They should also throw in a disability for good measure.

Enjoyed the books, most of the films, thought Craig did a pretty good job, can suspend belief most of the time but there are limits when credulity gives up.
Your points there are those which I've become increasingly uncomfortable with in recent times; I can't open my banking services or see almost any advertisement online without thinking that it's the African market they are targeting. I live in rural Northern Ireland, where it is extremely rare to see any skin colour other than pasty greyish (other than Romanian beggar-women on stools on main streets, who are pasty grey-brownish). Black is almost non-existent, although I expect Belfast has a similar ratio as a similar-sized English town (not that I'd know; don't visit).

Either all of the advertisements are aimed at a specific sector in the English city centres, or the agencies are under the impression that the percentages you quote are significantly higher, and have more ready shekels available than the rest of us. The sort of urgent indoctrination going on to condition the population in this way is surely politically-driven; social engineering at its grubbiest.

Either all of the advertisements are aimed at a specific sector in the English city centres, or the agencies are under the impression that the percentages you quote are significantly higher, and have more ready shekels available than the rest of us. The sort of urgent indoctrination going on to condition the population in this way is surely politically-driven; social engineering at its grubbiest.

I would suggest that advertising has now got itself tied up in knots. The very vocal minority (any minority) will jump at the chance of vilifying a company that dares to advertise without using BAME, alphabet gender or other minority groups. Just look at the latest snowflake whinge about Peloton. The advertisers would rather fill the screen with minoruty groups than have their share price decimated by "black, one legged, gender neutral gingers lives matter".

I would suggest that advertising has now got itself tied up in knots. The very vocal minority (any minority) will jump at the chance of vilifying a company that dares to advertise without using BAME, alphabet gender or other minority groups. Just look at the latest snowflake whinge about Peloton. The advertisers would rather fill the screen with minoruty groups than have their share price decimated by "black, one legged, gender neutral gingers lives matter".
That is disgusting, Gingers having any right to an opinion...you sir are an abomination

Where is eodmatt?

Where is eodmatt?

PhotoPictureResizer_191205_124522389_crop_1067x1474.jpg

Latest Threads