The "Lady" is a whore!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grubby Bum III, Oct 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice Legs

"She was turning out to be a real hard case, Nice legs shame about the boat race"

That is all.

Order! Order!

2. Publicity seeking bitch, she should be given her marching orders from the publicly funded accomodation in the Palace of Westminster, her behaviour is not compatible with the role of her husband, and demeans the role of speaker. There are 2 c*nts in the Bercow family, Him and Hers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Found new bottom? - she's certainly found herself a nice new pair of tits...

Paddy's having a go of them by the look of it, too.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

"Hiya pet lamb. How was your day?"

"Ah, it was OK. Met the girls for coffee, had a pedicure, arranged to move in with the King of the Gypsies for a fortnight and booked the car in for a service. Do you fancy going out to eat or shall I do a stir-fry?"

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well, she certainly likes mouthy shortarses and Paddy seems to be spouting a bit of a trouser bulge as he cops a good feel.

6. That caravan's going to be doing some rocking and rolling.

7. Glad you confirm what I suspected....re. the tits, not the pikey that is.

8. Has that woman no sense of shame?

9. The only bit of class in that pic is the RM Williams boots he's wearing.

10. I'd still smash her like an abandoned caravan. She's fucking tidy.

11. Sally Bercow, a lady?! Bahaha! You're a card, GBIII... :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Is that a previously unknown version of the old standard by by Frank Sinatra?

Would like to see the video for that.....actually I probably have

13. Wait until series two when Paddy the Pikey moves into the Speaker's residence. The railings round Parliament and Big Ben* will be gone for scrap overnight...

*Big Ben the great bell...

• Like Like x 1
  14. She seems to have a decent pair of top bollocks, but that face! Scrape away the layers of filler and you're looking at a well knackered fizzog.

I would. :-D

• Like Like x 1