The "Lady" is a whore!

Publicity seeking bitch, she should be given her marching orders from the publicly funded accomodation in the Palace of Westminster, her behaviour is not compatible with the role of her husband, and demeans the role of speaker. There are 2 c*nts in the Bercow family, Him and Hers.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
"Hiya pet lamb. How was your day?"

"Ah, it was OK. Met the girls for coffee, had a pedicure, arranged to move in with the King of the Gypsies for a fortnight and booked the car in for a service. Do you fancy going out to eat or shall I do a stir-fry?"

Well, she certainly likes mouthy shortarses and Paddy seems to be spouting a bit of a trouser bulge as he cops a good feel.

Found new bottom? - she's certainly found herself a nice new pair of tits...

Paddy's having a go of them by the look of it, too.
Glad you confirm what I suspected....re. the tits, not the pikey that is.

Is that a previously unknown version of the old standard by by Frank Sinatra?

Would like to see the video for that.....actually I probably have

Publicity seeking bitch, she should be given her marching orders from the publicly funded accomodation in the Palace of Westminster, her behaviour is not compatible with the role of her husband, and demeans the role of speaker. There are 2 c*nts in the Bercow family, Him and Hers.
Wait until series two when Paddy the Pikey moves into the Speaker's residence. The railings round Parliament and Big Ben* will be gone for scrap overnight...

*Big Ben the great bell...

She seems to have a decent pair of top bollocks, but that face! Scrape away the layers of filler and you're looking at a well knackered fizzog.

I would. :-D

Paddy's having a go of them by the look of it, too.
No contact there, from the lack of creasing in the fabric, the hand is some way out in front; probably a still taken from a video because it gives that impression. The look on her face seems to suggest she can barely tolerate being mauled by the pikey; but since there's oodles of cash to be had, she's up for it. We can look forward to lots more suggestive headlines trying to sell this utter dross of an excuse for a TV show.

I'm surprised Dave and Miliband haven't managed to club together to slap Bercow and his wife into their places. Mother of Parliaments, my arrse.

The woman's a fucking embarrassment. If her half-pint hubby had a shred of self-respect to go with his arrogance he'd have brought her to heel or told her to fuck off by now.