The Korean Invasion

That bloke with the flamethrower looks like a mad 'un. Egads, what shall they get up to next?

G

goatrutar

Imagine some pilled out truck driver seeing that in his headlights.

ImageUploadedByARRSE1350873401.642210.jpg

I think this is getting knocked down.

ImageUploadedByARRSE1350873432.099044.jpg

The only acceptable parts of Korean culture in this country are their food and their martial arts.

Everything else is shit.
Living as I do away from the bright lights please enlightem me as to the acceptable bit of Korean food?

Is it the deep fried chicken feet or the fermented fish? Perhaps the corpse soup (Cheonggukjang) or dog stew?

I know it is the live worms and wriggling octupus right?

Think I will stick with the bacon butties thanks :)

I know a South Korean bloke, he's a trollish small minded, twat.

Funny thing is that according to various international studdies Korean men have the smallest penises in the World.
I guess that may be why they are all a bit uptight.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
The only acceptable parts of Korean culture in this country are their food and their martial arts.

Everything else is shit.
I agree with Sparky. Most of their martial arts are shit. I will also add that the cuisine I have tried was more than enough to put me off trying any more. For life...

And we are not fucking Asians.

In terms of culture, I'll raise you......large but shitty built stuff. Hows about that then, culture vultures?????
True dit. In the seventies one of Filthy Snr's colleagues (long distance truckie) drove past this late at night. Being full of piss and yippee beans (stay awake pills) he decided to save the world from dinosaurs and brassed it up with a .22. Having expended his ammo and noticing that it was still standing he drove to the nearest police station to alert the authorities. They thought it so funny that they locked him up.

4670465703_8d0a24d271.jpg

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
WTF is "gangnam style"? Have I missed a cultural cue or something?

Gangnam is the Sloanie (Sloan Square/Yuppy) area of Seoul.

I apologise to you all for knowing this.

I recall P.J. O'Rourke praising their ability to riot.
I've read probably the same essay - brilliant. I have a Korean (South, as their children keep telling me) family next door to me - they exhibit no tendency to roughness at all. Despite the young father's lack of ability in English (but his wife and children speak it very well), they are really lovely people - the father is a pastor in their local church (they are strong Christians) and their 4 children are always immaculately dressed, friendly and polite, if a tad noisy. Another close neighbour, an Indian, made the interesting remark that, although they are always so friendly, they don't actually integrate with other people very well. He and I are now discussing how they can be drawn out more.

Fuck me ...dont hold back mate !
We have Cool FM on in work most days. I have to hear that dog eating cunt at least three or four times a day.

The worst one is the lunchtime request show, where fucking inbreds from Newtownards or Ballynahinch text in to request the same song that's already been on three times that day.

Gangham Style, that whining bitch Taylor Swift and Robbie 'Fat Dancer From Stoke' Williams all need to be erased from history.

Living as I do away from the bright lights please enlightem me as to the acceptable bit of Korean food? Is it the deep fried chicken feet or the fermented fish? Perhaps the corpse soup (Cheonggukjang) or dog stew? I know it is the live worms and wriggling octupus right? Think I will stick with the bacon butties thanks :)
Their main staple is kimchee - it's like Sauerkraut with chillis - lots of them. P J O'Rourke described its "aroma" as permeating every thread and fibre of their environment. Perhaps promisingly, I've not smelt anything like kimchee from our next-door neighbour.

I've read probably the same essay - brilliant. I have a Korean (South, as their children keep telling me) family next door to me - they exhibit no tendency to roughness at all. Despite the young father's lack of ability in English (but his wife and children speak it very well), they are really lovely people - the father is a pastor in their local church (they are strong Christians) and their 4 children are always immaculately dressed, friendly and polite, if a tad noisy. Another close neighbour, an Indian, made the interesting remark that, although they are always so friendly, they don't actually integrate with other people very well. He and I are now discussing how they can be drawn out more.
How about a dog show?

And they do not, to my knowledge, play any Gangnam music ........