The Korean Invasion

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CDT gruntfuttock, Oct 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So my girlfriend, lovely and wonderful as she is ( she reads my posts :p) has just got onto this Gangnam style thing, an internet video that has attracted half a billion viewers to date, and just keeps getting more,and she loves it to bits! does anyone think this is the start of the korean invasion of music to our generally beer-swilling and farting culture? Any opinions on the Koreans? (North or south).
  2. If that's the best their music has to offer then I hope the final apocalyptic battle between North and South which leaves the peninsular as a lifeless irradiated ruin kicks off very, very soon.
  3. Perhaps the final showdown on the radioactive plain will be tongue and groove battle between Korea's finest? I've been on the internet you know...
  4. I recall P.J. O'Rourke praising their ability to riot.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. post some photos of your girlfriends tits & clunge so we can all see how wonderful she is!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. They're fucking good at it. They're also the stroppiest of the Asian people.
  7. I tend to think of Koreans as the oriental version of Americans. Loud, tasteless and generally vulgar.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I'm pretty sure I've read that the South Korean Marines were very highly thought of (by both sides) in the Vietnam conflict.
  9. They were, but just because they were good at their job doesn't mean that I have to like them.
  10. I doubt they were very highly thought of by many Vietnamese - didn't they have the rather unfortunate habit of killing everything that moved and didn't a lot of villages spontaneously combust when they were around?
  11. The only acceptable parts of Korean culture in this country are their food and their martial arts.

Everything else is shit.
  12. That's Australians.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. True. Not the best wording in my post perhaps.
  14. Quite possibly. However, Koreans have had so much American 'culture' rammed down their throats that they carry out their awfulness with an American accent.
  15. Especially their martial arts.