THE KINGS

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by jonnylewis, Nov 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I AM GOING IN TO THE KINGS SOON ANY BODY GOT ANY GOOD STROY'S FOR ME OR BAD ONE'S THANKS

2. Dont worry, you will soon learn how to steal stories, along with anything else thats not nailed down.

3. Aye this is true :x

4. I had a quick Google for Stroy, and it seems that it's a Welsh metal band.

Enjoy:

http://www.myspace.com/stroy

Actually not as bad as I expected!

5. Yeah here is a Good Story,it is'nt the King's anymore,The End...

6. He probably copied it straight from this other post header. ANY GOOD STROY'S ABOUT CATTERICK. So it wasn't the first.

Worked with the Kings on an epic Med Man in '83 what an eyeopener. They had an RSM ***** Lee? who was obviously unpopular with certain members as they "borrowed" his 353? and buried it. Allegedly.

Also chips at breakfast, no such thing as junk food then.

7. you can **** **** off aswell :!:

8. Thats un-called for.

9. The Kings Own Royal Border Regiment, The Queens Lancashire Regiment and The Kings Regiment are now sadly The Duke of Lancasters Regiment.

You've posted in two threads and so far at the (alleged age of 16) have managed to tell one arrse Member to "* * off as well" and called another a "prick".

I'm quite sure that the Amalgamated Infanty Soldiers of Lancashire and Cumbria will welcome You with open arms.

If You don't understand the subtext, then sadly I give You a week.

11. This is a windup. Definately.

12. I agree.

Though I have downgraded Him to last Day 1, before He "retires" to tell His war stories and show His shiny medals.

He is about as dyslexic as I am.

13. no its not mate why would it be :?

14. He's learnt to spell (a cure for dyslexia here on arrse)

The Three Infantry Battalions who make up the Duke of Lancaster's Regiment, of which I am sure there are many on aarse must be salivating at the though of meeting You.

15. he should join PARA reg