• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The King is dead. Long live the King

Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977)

35 years ago as a young thing I recall listening to Reggie Bosanquet saying on News At Ten that Elvis had died.

Today over 75,000 Elvis fans (?) will be in Memphis to celebrate his life and mourn his passing.

Now I know he was psychologically flawed (prescription drugs et al) but damn he had a good voice and was an excellent showman.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why is it that people can't get over the fact that the fat, junkie, over-rated, greasy-haired muppet died 35 years ago - before most of the fanatics were even ******* born?

Elvis at the time of his expiry date was a bloated, sweaty twat with an addiction to everything, including his band's penisis.

The dirty, jail house rock warbling, dead ****.

Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977)

35 years ago as a young thing I recall listening to Reggie Bosanquet saying on News At Ten that Elvis had died.

Today over 75,000 Elvis fans (?) will be in Memphis to celebrate his life and mourn his passing.

Now I know he was psychologically flawed (prescription drugs et al) but damn he had a good voice and was an excellent showman.

What king was he then?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
After all of the fun of the silver jubilee, street parties a big coin and free sausage rolls. I remember women crying that he'd died, we were on holiday in Devon so went and picked blackberries

Latest Threads