Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kenyan method - Shoot them.

A bunch of folks broke into an Ebola quarantine area in DRC to release their mates a few years ago, and I believe some medical staff were beaten up. There's an anti authority mindset that is difficult to deal with, particularly if the perception is that the mzungu has something to do with it.

It is. Really we should get some of the people to come here and enlighten us.

How about they all come here, every single one of them. We can give them our cultural heritage.

We will start again on the vast continent of Africa and see what a better job we could do of it.

I suspect in less than 10 minutes the boats would be sailing the other way over the Chanel and the Camp in Calais will be in Marseilles.

I don't think it's fair to criticize such a vibrant and diverse culture.
They have independence now and they are adults , we should treat them as such. This is typical behavior.
You lot are just a load of old gammony honkies missing the Empire.

So far all the people they shot didn't die of coronavirus .

Take that so called western science and medicine. We could learn a lot from traditional cultures.
Word n spect.

How about they all come here, every single one of them. We can give them our cultural heritage.

We will start again on the vast continent of Africa and see what a better job we could do of it.

I suspect in less than 10 minutes the boats would be sailing the other way over the Chanel and the Camp in Calais will be in Marseilles.

What an excellent idea. I'll go to Rhodesia.

Unfortunately you have seen the flaw in your ground-breaking proposal.

I don't think it's fair to criticize such a vibrant and diverse culture.
They have independence now and they are adults , we should treat them as such. This is typical behavior.
You lot are just a load of old gammony honkies missing the Empire.

So far all the people they shot didn't die of coronavirus .

Take that so called western science and medicine. We could learn a lot from traditional cultures.
Word n spect.
Don’t talk shit

"President Amin, what are you going to do about defence?"
"Defence? De man wit' de nails am comin' to fix it."
Hat, coat and propelled by toe of boot.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

The lovely Brazilians are a bit keen on immediate and brutal justice

Latest Threads