Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Judge Dredd appproach to moped crime.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Clever Trevor !!

I see the Courts are getting tough on moped crime
this nice young man, and the apple of his mothers eye, got the works just for owning one !!!
Result
Trevor Mulindwa, 25, Who coincidentally is a convicted terrorist breached his bail conditions by owning a moped
turns out he was planning to go to Somali to Join Al Shabooby or summat
hes obviously a bit fick , cos a Moped aint gonna make that sort of trip bro , any fule kno dat
a bullet to the back of his napper would be the kindest thing really, for all of us
but hey ho we have to be nice

View attachment 476765

I do wonder if any other country in the world would accept the existence of these types of scum?

YM

Last edited:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I do wonder if any other country in the world accept the existence of these types of scum?

YM
Hes a home grown Terrorist, probably very low intelligence with a long criminal past and enjoys violence
he has Mental health problems, no doubt brought about by his long use of Ganga and other substances he purchased around the estate

last time he at least used a jet plane

he should have had the cargo door option and the long swim home

Last edited:
I tried doing it in a Leslie Phillips, but it came out as a curious amalgam of Terry Thomas and Idi Amin
I did Spike Milligan, doing Pakistani daleks

Clever Trevor !!

this nice young man, and the apple of his mothers eye, got the works just for owning one !!!
Result
Trevor Mulindwa, 25, Who coincidentally is a convicted terrorist breached his bail conditions by owning a moped
hes obviously a bit fick , cos a Moped aint gonna make that sort of trip bro , any fule kno dat
a bullet to the back of his napper would be the kindest thing really, for all of us

View attachment 476765

looks like he could be distracted from being a wannabe terrorist with a regular supply of red crayons ...the tastiest of colours

Clever Trevor !!

Result

View attachment 476765

As usual the courts missed a trick , they should have assisted his return to Somalia , right out the back of a C130 with his moped chained to his leg , never a problem ever again.

As usual the courts missed a trick , they should have assisted his return to Somalia , right out the back of a C130 with his moped chained to his leg , never a problem ever again.

Unfortunately that would mean the Home Office deporting him and the Home Office don't like deporting people that commit bad stuff.
They have the Windrush generation for that type of thing.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you dispatched him from a C130. With those lips he would bounce like a bouncing bomb and go on for miles and miles and miles!

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Clever Trevor !!

Result

View attachment 476765

I think another 100 years of porridge should deter him from doing that again!. No parole until 75% of sentence served.

If you dispatched him from a C130. With those lips he would bounce like a bouncing bomb and go on for miles and miles and miles!
If I had posted that. I would have got two life time bans and my wife is a second generation Jamaican (ragamuffin) girl

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Is petrol cheaper in Somalia then?

Make sure the moped is road legal, sets a bad example if hes using an unroadworthy or indeed non-airworthy vehicle.

Clever Trevor !!

Result

View attachment 476765

I know da effnik bitches like to increase the size of their buttocks with something, as they reckon it makes them more sexually attractive but he.....
Has he added botox to his lips ?

Offshored to a Somali prison. So he gets to live the dream with his new cellmates.

I always thought that contracted out prisons is the way forward. Somalia, Iraq, Ethiopia....Cheaper and less bother for us and a source of income for them. Sorted.

Latest Threads