Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Judge Dredd appproach to moped crime.

Shotguns, there may be some collateral damage but meh I dont care

Especially if they are loaded with Buckshot like we used with our Greener's in the NRP, Guaranteed to stop 'em & make their eyes water!

Buckshot load - csp33071408

You beat me to it. :(

Bed wetters take note. Big boys games, big boys rules.

Has anyone explained to Diane what 53.7% reduction means?
Yes, she won't need those cheap policeman she said she would get.

If you always carry a cake then if confronted by her, drop the cake as a distraction, and saunter off casually. You'll easily outpace her.

You can never be too careful, Batman.
Second from right.

3+-+Shark+Repellent+Bat-Spray.jpg

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
People are getting fed up with scum
this fella was robbed by two scrotes, he gave chase and crippled both of them
good work
one with bleed on the brain
the other with spinal injuries
in the background you can see his motorcycle

A man arrested following a road traffic collision in Eggington on Tuesday night has been released under investigation.

He is continuing to cooperate with our enquiries while we establish the circumstances surrounding the incident.

Two men who were also involved remain in hospital in a serious but stable condition.

Anyone with information is asked to call 101, quoting CAD 420 of 10 September.

1568488537961.png

good work
And yet I suspect he will be the one who gets into deep sh1t for his actions.

Sadly yes, but I am afraid I would take the same action against some council estate mong nicking my bike
Depends if he STFU and got a lawyer, instead of explaining why he did it. Once the cops are involved y9ou have to play like a crim. Never in the history of the world has a lawyer ever said "That's good you told plod everything, it saves me time and makes my job easier".

good work

A man arrested following a road traffic collision in Eggington on Tuesday night has been released under investigation.

He is continuing to cooperate with our enquiries while we establish the circumstances surrounding the incident.

Two men who were also involved remain in hospital in a serious but stable condition.

Anyone with information is asked to call 101, quoting CAD 420 of 10 September.

View attachment 417034
Members of the vibrant and diverse travelling community?

The only way that prison will change the scrotes is if you make it horrible

Make it so bad they don’t want to go back
There’s no punishment in prison anymore
The only perceived punishment is the prison rape Fantasies from arrsers

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Clever Trevor !!

I see the Courts are getting tough on moped crime
this nice young man, and the apple of his mothers eye, got the works just for owning one !!!
Result
Trevor Mulindwa, 25, Who coincidentally is a convicted terrorist breached his bail conditions by owning a moped
turns out he was planning to go to Somali to Join Al Shabooby or summat
hes obviously a bit fick , cos a Moped aint gonna make that sort of trip bro , any fule kno dat
a bullet to the back of his napper would be the kindest thing really, for all of us
but hey ho we have to be nice

1590509529514.png

Clever Trevor !!

I see the Courts are getting tough on moped crime
this nice young man, and the apple of his mothers eye, got the works just for owning one !!!
Result
Trevor Mulindwa, 25, Who coincidentally is a convicted terrorist breached his bail conditions by owning a moped
turns out he was planning to go to Somali to Join Al Shabooby or summat
hes obviously a bit fick , cos a Moped aint gonna make that sort of trip bro , any fule kno dat
a bullet to the back of his napper would be the kindest thing really, for all of us
but hey ho we have to be nice

View attachment 476765

anybody else read that "with the accent" ?

I tried doing it in a Leslie Phillips, but it came out as a curious amalgam of Terry Thomas and Idi Amin

Latest Threads