The Judge Dredd appproach to moped crime.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Given the cop was obviosuly being filmed and set up, they'd simply be on the suspended list as well.
The its a pity a member of the public did not come along and dispense some instant justice, the scum soon back off when they find it not going to plan
like most bullies really

The its a pity a member of the public did not come along and dispense some instant justice, the scum soon back off when they find it not going to plan
like most bullies really
A lovely thought and one that would comfort you while waiting to see the judge after dispensing some instant justice to what will be:

'A loveable scamp, a cheeky lad who never did any harm or much loved father of three'

'Cressida Dick again urged the public not to take the law into their own hands and let the police do their job'

That should have been arrested.

Hopefully the bikes owner is receiving a visit to explain who was in that bike.
It will have been reported as stolen shortly after.

Then a phone call to report found unattended shortly after that.

Or they could just not bother at all, knowing how unlikely anything is to be done.

Hope Mrs May is enjoying her holiday with all her nice prot team around her. It's not about numbers is it.

Video is done by the pals of the lad on the ped ?
Quite possibly.

I would not be at all surprised. After all, you either get footage to show you taking on the filth and bigging yourself up or footage for the allegation and compo when the police mistreat you.

There 4 other video's on YouTube, the Muppets are filming their offending...
Well, how likely is a prosecution?

I am of the opinion that normal criminal policing has broken, and the blue light response is looking pretty shaky too.

But this fish rotted from the head down, and despite the best efforts of the guys and girls on the ground. No one in charge will ever be held accountable.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A lovely thought and one that would comfort you while waiting to see the judge after dispensing some instant justice to what will be:

'A loveable scamp, a cheeky lad who never did any harm or much loved father of three'

'Cressida Dick again urged the public not to take the law into their own hands and let the police do their job'
I tend to act first and worry about it later
I assisted a copper when he was getting threatened by a gobby mong, funny when I came up and started giving the yob abuse he backed down
if the scum thought there was a chance of a member of the public wading in they would most likely take off sharpish

Luke 10-25 29

I tend to act first and worry about it later
I think most people do, my mother tripped up a running bag snatcher as he legged it pursued by the victim. As he measured his length on the deck she said her first conscious thought was

'What do I do if he gets up?'

She's five foot and a bit. It turned out well.

Shocking moment thug on bike attacks police car in Ferensway rage

"Detective Chief Inspector Matt Peach said: "We are aware of footage circulating on social media which shows part of an incident where a person on a moped caused damage to a police car and threatened the PCSOs inside.

"The PCSO in the car called for back-up as they were unable to pursue the rider safely at that time. A patrol car quickly arrived along with the NPAS helicopter to offer support.

"Three teenage boys, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have been arrested in connection with this incident. They have been released under investigation whilst investigations continue"

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
That should have been arrested.

Hopefully the bikes owner is receiving a visit to explain who was in that bike.
Give me back 'that rifle' I would have 'double tapped' that bastard!