The Judge Dredd appproach to moped crime.

Where is the poo poo head thread when you need it. Sheesh!

So now answer from you then.

What do you have to hide?
She bears responsibility for the outcome. However she has been exonerated of any wrong doing, so much so that she was taken on for a very senior position in The FCO, then re employed as the countries most senior Police Officer.

She also has grudging respect from a lot of Officers, something her predecessors didn’t have.

That will do for me.

She bears responsibility for the outcome. However she has been exonerated of any wrong doing, so much so that she was taken on for a very senior position in The FCO, then re employed as the countries most senior Police Officer.

She also has grudging respect from a lot of Officers, something her predecessors didn’t have.

That will do for me.
I had a spirited exchange of views on this topic with an acquitance who was a crown servant, who took offence at my opinions on the current Commissioner.

They rather mocked my wanting a commissioner who had been "a geezer".

I told my acquitance that "SO is easy; borough is where you learn your trade".

I then realised what I dinosaur I was. Who gives a damn about earning your spurs in a world of direct entry.

But the public is less safe for the passing of a mindset, in policing and the detective department in particular.

Her job is to manage decline, and she is an instrumental part of that. I hope she sleeps safely at night. Many people will not.

Comic book guy's grumpy today. Go and eat something, you corpulant type 2 diabetic. Then come back and tell us about the adverse findings that you and nobody else knows about.
Do keep up, you brain dead fuckwit; I've not been corpulent (note spelling...) for months now, whereas you plainly need to add "& stupid" to your username.

That will do for me.
I have a very good friend in the Met who's patch covers Stockwell.
Cressida Dick is held in rather high regard by the blokes on the ground as someone who has worked her way up through the ranks and isn't afraid to get stuck in to difficult issues.

I'd love to, just as soon as comic book guy, reveals his inside knowledge about Dick, being sanctioned.
There you go; making stuff up again.

Please quote the post where I said she was sanctioned....

...oh, you can't because I didn't, you fantasizing fucktard. :mrgreen:

Not feeling the love people!
Can we now get back to brassing up moped stealing wee scrotes with GPMG's please?
Yes please, the two dull scrotes calling each other poo poo head is boring in the extreme.