The Judge Dredd appproach to moped crime.

Just looking at the creature who ran the IPCC until it was ousted for "perverting the course of justice" .
This is her entry in LinkedIn. How on earth do these creatures get to be head of IPCC, if they have such an obvious bias and aren't even British?

Jennifer Amen Izekor

People & Organisation Builder.Cultural Intelligence Facilitator. Inclusion & Diversity Catalyst, Author, Coach, Mentor
London, Greater London, United Kingdom

More actions
View attachment 365304 Above Difference Limited ...
University of Benin ... See contact info See contact info
See connections (372) 372 connections

Founder Above Difference Limited. Passionate about developing Culturally Intelligent, Inclusive and Diverse Public Sector Organisations where diversity really works for all. Inspirational trainer and speaker committed to growing people, teams and organizations from the inside out. Lives for 'light bulb' moments in self and others. Author, Coach, Mentor Facilitator, and Enabler. What I do well: Deliver innovative solutions to intransigent organizational challenges particularly around inclusion, diversity a... ...
Full House! In the bullshit bingo game.

Just looking at the creature who ran the IPCC until it was ousted for "perverting the course of justice" .
This is her entry in LinkedIn. How on earth do these creatures get to be head of IPCC, if they have such an obvious bias and aren't even British?

Jennifer Amen Izekor

People & Organisation Builder.Cultural Intelligence Facilitator. Inclusion & Diversity Catalyst, Author, Coach, Mentor
London, Greater London, United Kingdom

More actions
View attachment 365304 Above Difference Limited ...
University of Benin ... See contact info See contact info
See connections (372) 372 connections

Founder Above Difference Limited. Passionate about developing Culturally Intelligent, Inclusive and Diverse Public Sector Organisations where diversity really works for all. Inspirational trainer and speaker committed to growing people, teams and organizations from the inside out. Lives for 'light bulb' moments in self and others. Author, Coach, Mentor Facilitator, and Enabler. What I do well: Deliver innovative solutions to intransigent organizational challenges particularly around inclusion, diversity a... ...
Box ticked.

An innocent man died through the direct actions of the Police.
Are you saying that's OK?
it wasn't me or anyone I know so I'm good with it.

Did you read the report? Was she at fault? If so how? You obviously know, so won't take long to provide a reasonably concise answer.
Who else bore ultimate responsibility for the operation?

Don't rush; take all the time you need to research the answer.:wink:

So you are still upset about an event that went wrong 13 years ago.
The cover up afterwards was a mistake, as was the same after Bloody Sunday.
WTF are you on about"still upset"?
That's the kind of moronic emotion projection I expect from one of Arrse's lefty snowflakes.
I voiced my opinion, nothing more & if you object to that then you can get f**ked too.

You definitely sound upset to me.
Gosh, so posts on Arrse make sounds & transmit emotion?

Whoda thunk it? :roll:

The display of knotted knickers appears to belong to @TheSockPuppet who is so upset at my post that he wishes physical violence towards me.
You might wish to address your current attitude towards his outpourings.