The joys of visitors to RnR....

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Minxy, Mar 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. fark sake, did a whole post there and Im not writing out again. *mumbles* farking computer.

In short, stood on island this morning, journo arrived, well okay baby journo, but hey they are sharks very early on. Funnily enough no one wanted to talk to it *shudder* there is NO escape!!

Thats the second one I've met.....

Just checking, it is okay to orbit journo's, right?

2. Your writing the Island Covenant!!!

3. Might be an idea to appoint an official representative as a contact point for journo's with something similar to the way the military deal with them. That aside publicity is never a bad thing if it brings in new faces we just need something to make a modest income from visitors. Military kit, fruit machines that kind of thing

4. Do we HAVE to??

Well 'Pye' has been doing general meet, greet, suck up to, be nice and generally pander to all newbies, she can talk the talk......

LMAO Boney I KNOW I'am, but its always good to ask :D

5. [quote="Minxy]Well 'Pye' has been doing general meet, greet, suck up to, be nice and generally pander to all newbies, she can talk the talk......
    [/quote]

Don't believe her for a SECOND its all lies I tell you, LIES!! Must have Pye confused with someone who gives a shit *giggles*

6. Don't believe her for a SECOND its all lies I tell you, LIES!! Must have Pye confused with someone who gives a s*** *giggles*[/quote]
    I noticed you still on line at 0230 hrs this morning don't become an addict :cyclopsani:

7. I noticed you still on line at 0230 hrs this morning don't become an addict :cyclopsani:[/quote]

Not this callsign...

Hmmmm...pot calling kettle Mr H?

8. Not this callsign...

Hmmmm...pot calling kettle Mr H?[/quote]
    err sorry yes i meant pies I've been told you need your beauty sleep :cyclopsani: