The joys of bidet.

In Japan, the public khazis are almost invariably clean, plentiful and free.
Those that the salaryman might encounter between bar and railway station
sometimes have this sensible piece of porcelain complete with visual aid
for those about to throw up.
VomitSysten.JPG

In Japan, the public khazis are almost invariably clean, plentiful and free.
Those that the salaryman might encounter between bar and railway station
sometimes have this sensible piece of porcelain complete with visual aid
for those about to throw up. View attachment 384468
I'm impressed by the "carrot catcher", the manky looking silicone holding it in place not so much.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Carrots in your vomit can be likened to sweetcorn in your Richards! I rarely eat sweetcorn due to the fact it has nothing I want out of life; but lo and behold, every morning following a serious crimping off session, there is what looks like a sweetcorn studded Snickers staring up at me! Is this some devilish plan by the Leader of the Opposition (aka Mrs Smeg) to turn me into some sort of human pate de foie gras? I demand answers!

Carrots in your vomit can be likened to sweetcorn in your Richards! I rarely eat sweetcorn due to the fact it has nothing I want out of life; but lo and behold, every morning following a serious crimping off session, there is what looks like a sweetcorn studded Snickers staring up at me! Is this some devilish plan by the Leader of the Opposition (aka Mrs Smeg) to turn me into some sort of human pate de foie gras? I demand answers!
Look on the bright side it might not be sweetcorn but tapeworm.:oops:

Last edited:

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
It is an area where we lag behind even the Middle East. Even they laugh at us for using bumwad where washing would be more appropriate.
I was told by on officer who was once an equerry for a time to the Prince of Wales, that HRH took a shower after every defecation. That was in the 1980s.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The Book Club 0
dingerr The Intelligence Cell 1
edd1989 The Intelligence Cell 255