The Joy of Retirement

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robbo_72, Apr 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been floating about lately, for those that have not seen it.....

So you're a sick senior citizen living in Britain and the government says there is no nursing home available for you -

What do you do now ladies and gents?

Well how about this senior health care solution for the single person.................

This plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets.

You are allowed to shoot 2 MP's and 2 illegal immigrants!

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison, probably for the rest of your life

Where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head,central heating, air conditioning, TV, games consoles and all the health care you need!

New teeth? - No problem.

Need glasses? - Great.

New hip, knees, kidney, lungs, heart?

All covered, how about that?

(And your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now).

And who will be paying for all of this?

The same government that just told you that they cannot afford for you to go into a home.

Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay income tax any more.

Oh! And by the way if any of these services don’t come up to your high standards you can sue the government.

With free legal aid.

Paid for by the … er…. Government

What a great country we live in boys and girls......No wonder the rest of the world can’t get here fucking fast enough!

2. Mate you need to get a new version of the internet, my Mum sent me this when I was still on dial up.

3. Groan. Not again.

4. 1983 called, they'd like their story back.

5. This evokes, aside from nostalgia, the same feelings I had when the sprogs came back from primary school with jokes like;
    'When is a door not a door?'

As a parent one would chuckle in a kindly way so as not to watch their expectant face crumple with disappointment when they realised you'd heard it back in the day.

6. Pity?Nausea?

7. So when IS a door not a door?

8. When it's ajar

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. OMFG i cant believe someone actually answered that.

10. I doan gedit