The Journalist is watching you!

Following the recent outrage bus world tour regarding that squaddie who was kicked out of a metro hotel, there is a story in the... erm... Metro with quotes taken from this website .

They quoted our very own Allons, PoisonDwarf, Speckled Jim and Offgog... take a bow!

Any chance of Royalities?

In all seriousness, it's no great surprise, is it? Given the "standard" of journalism in this country... :roll:

Alsacien

MIA
Werewolf said:
Any chance of Royalities?

In all seriousness, it's no great surprise, is it? Given the "standard" of journalism in this country... :roll:
But even so - relying on our drivel sets the bar even lower :wink:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
VarSity said:
Following the recent outrage bus world tour regarding that squaddie who was kicked out of a metro hotel, there is a story in the... erm... Metro with quotes taken from this website .

They quoted our very own Allons, PoisonDwarf, Speckled Jim and Offgog... take a bow!
Linky please

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't find the Metro link, but here's some goodies:

Here's what some rozzers are saying: PIGS

and Digital Forums (keeping it real): Digital Forums

and Radio Free Stan Tell it how it is!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
VarSity said:

Tsssk, come back to me when you've been quoted on the front page of the Independent ;)

This is nothing. Metro is a useless freebie waste of pulp.

Dung Trumpet made the front page of The Times, a newspaper of record owned by, er, a dung trumpet.

King_of_the_Burpas said:
This is nothing. Metro is a useless freebie waste of pulp.

Dung Trumpet made the front page of The Times, a newspaper of record owned by, er, a dung trumpet.
did I???

I missed that....he said with "WAH" deflectors at full power.

the_matelot said:
VarSity said:

Tsssk, come back to me when you've been quoted on the front page of the Independent ;)
Or indeed had your naked photographs in "Squaddy orgy blah, blah...woman officer blah, blah...drugs, rape oh whatever..." in the tabloids.

Just to clarify I haven't - yet.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
the_matelot said:
VarSity said:

Under the new editor that's highly unlikely unless he's a trashy celeb.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Dung-trumpet in a Times article!!! Well done ARRSE, that's a corker!