• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Journalist is watching you!

Following the recent outrage bus world tour regarding that squaddie who was kicked out of a metro hotel, there is a story in the... erm... Metro with quotes taken from this website .

They quoted our very own Allons, PoisonDwarf, Speckled Jim and Offgog... take a bow!

Any chance of Royalities?

In all seriousness, it's no great surprise, is it? Given the "standard" of journalism in this country... :roll:

Alsacien

MIA
Werewolf said:
Any chance of Royalities?

In all seriousness, it's no great surprise, is it? Given the "standard" of journalism in this country... :roll:
But even so - relying on our drivel sets the bar even lower :wink:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
VarSity said:
Following the recent outrage bus world tour regarding that squaddie who was kicked out of a metro hotel, there is a story in the... erm... Metro with quotes taken from this website .

They quoted our very own Allons, PoisonDwarf, Speckled Jim and Offgog... take a bow!
Linky please

VarSity said:

Tsssk, come back to me when you've been quoted on the front page of the Independent ;)

King_of_the_Burpas said:
This is nothing. Metro is a useless freebie waste of pulp.

Dung Trumpet made the front page of The Times, a newspaper of record owned by, er, a dung trumpet.
did I???

I missed that....he said with "WAH" deflectors at full power.

the_matelot said:
VarSity said:

Tsssk, come back to me when you've been quoted on the front page of the Independent ;)
Or indeed had your naked photographs in "Squaddy orgy blah, blah...woman officer blah, blah...drugs, rape oh whatever..." in the tabloids.

Just to clarify I haven't - yet.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
the_matelot said:
VarSity said:

Under the new editor that's highly unlikely unless he's a trashy celeb.

Latest Threads