the Jock connection

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by doonhamer, Apr 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just finished reading The Jock Connection "on the trail of Billy Bagman the colostomy comic"................ written by a fellow arrser and contributer to Hols for heros! a tale of bent coppers, not so bent coppers, a comic, a mayor,some wifes, sex, farts,and spicy food! Described as an almost burlesque tour-de-force leaning heavily on humor that is not for the politically correct or faint hearted but is of a high chuckle factor throughout. although set in the police force there will be one or two that have served can perfectly relate characters to some in the forces! well worth a read and available on Autharium downloads for £1.99 with donations to both HforH and ovarian cancer. some paper copies can be found but most sold out! if anyone wants one give me a shout and il see what i can do

Google AUTHARIUM, click on Ebooks, click on book cover, top-right corner of page buy or get a sneak peek at first chapter.
  2. A brilliant , funny read. I can fully recommend this, as an ex Met officer, it rings very true