The Jess Phillips watch

But then you get into the ‘Identity Politics Top Trumps’ game; does black top gay? Or lesbian top disabled? Identifying as anything other than the visible obvious leads to the woke nightmare of not knowing what to call someone. I suggest a points system which then dictates the colour of badge to be worn. The seven colours would, coincidentally, be the colours of the rainbow. A violet badge would indicate someone of a Christian religion, attracted to the opposite sex without any disablement. A red badge would indicate, without the need for intrusive questioning, a person who identifies as not being their visual colour, with visually obvious and non-visually obvious disabilities who uses non-personal pronouns. They are likely to be from a minority religion, be attracted to someone who identifies as being the same sex...(&etc).
Was it just a few, short years ago that the World was content with 2 sexes for Homo sapiens?

Presumably elements of Momentum are searching the party faithful for a black, one-legged, lesbian, Muslim in order to collect maximum Brownie-points towards the Ultimate Victory.
Have to be a black, plus sized, one-legged, lesbian, Muslim, transgender or non binary, vegan, environmental activist, with autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia and adhd and the inability to put shoes from the same pair on each foot

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Presumably elements of Momentum are searching the party faithful for a black, one-legged, lesbian, Muslim in order to collect maximum Brownie-points towards the Ultimate Victory.
The unfortunate problem in combining minority groups is that certain minority groups hate other minority groups, and the minority group support group has not yet devolved a logic that can be inclusive for groups that due to their particular group leanings are inherently divisive unless the other groups are denied their own minority group identity to become included in that particular divisive group identity.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The unfortunate problem in combining minority groups is that certain minority groups hate other minority groups, and the minority group support group has not yet devolved a logic that can be inclusive for groups that due to their particular group leanings are inherently divisive unless the other groups are denied their own minority group identity to become included in that particular divisive group identity.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Sammer

War Hero
But as I suggested a little earlier; colour coded badges based on ‘woke-points’ would instantly define a ranking structure which would allow the individuals to instantly identify their level in society.

The woman is mad. Sh seems to like, all women selections

The Labour leadership battle ramped up today as Jess Phillips suggested favourite Keir Starmer should quit so a woman can win.
I suppose suggesting a woman of colour would have ruined the very little chance she has of taking the top spot?

Is this a long winded way of saying that muslims will never accept homosexuality?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

offog

LE
The woman is mad. Sh seems to like, all women selections

The Labour leadership battle ramped up today as Jess Phillips suggested favourite Keir Starmer should quit so a woman can win.
Now if a male had said that?

Is she not commiting an offence under the sex discrimination act in saying only woman should be eligible for leader?

Now if a male had said that?

Is she not commiting an offence under the sex discrimination act in saying only woman should be eligible for leader?
I wouldn't worry yourself with that. Labour are irrelevant and unelectable anyway because of their obsession with identity politics. Give the mic to Sir Keir or those women pretending to be more 'working class' than each other. Would it be sexist? Maybe, but most of Britain doesn't give a shit what they do either way.

What do these relate to?

I thought it was those rubber band things at first.
In the old days, it referred to handkerchiefs, which one wore hanging out of the left or right back pocket. The side indicating if you were a giver or taker. This was explained to me by one of my staff when I asked if she wore a battle axe pendant because she was a wargamer...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
She's wrapped in the leadership competition.

I’m glad to see the field is left open for the dream team of Trotbot-Trotbot and Trotbot.

Sir Kier should do the decent thing and stand aside. The Labour Party deserves them.

Can’t wait to see BoJo v Trotbot-Trotbot at the Dispatch Box. I suspect there will be howls of outrage at every word he says. Hope he goes for it.

In the old days, it referred to handkerchiefs, which one wore hanging out of the left or right back pocket. The side indicating if you were a giver or taker. This was explained to me by one of my staff when I asked if she wore a battle axe pendant because she was a wargamer...
What did the axe signify? She was into dwarfs with beards longer than they were tall?

Latest Threads