The Jamie Carragher incident - a parable of our times?

Blown up out of all proportions.

Probably best if Jaimie steps down and sure it out for 12 months before coming back when all is forgotten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Maybe they could find a role for him at Man City if he's given the tintack from Sky? ....if for no other reason than to pi$$ on that Manc with the camera's chips. Man City is part owned by China Media Capital as a major investor and those inscrutable Orientals probably can't understand what all the fuss is about as they gob all over the place, ...indoors, outdoors, in restaurants, in the cinema, anywhere..... the grotty bastarrds....

Twat in car winds up a twat in another car. Latter spits at the former, and a girl gets hit by it.

People being ********* is hardly a new thing. The most indicative aspect of the whole thing, is the level of howling produced on Twitter etc, over such a non-story.

What has not been shown is what happened prior to that spitting incident.

Was the bloke in the other car giving Carragher loads of verbal before the filming started? Not that I'm condoning Carraghers actions, but there's two sides to every story.
He may well have been, but as they both had their windows closed right up until the fan started mocking the presenter niether of them could have heard what the other had said.

Spitting at a kid or car is clearly wrong, but two things occur to me.
If the fan hadnt put his window down to abuse/mock carragher then carragher COULDNT have spat and it land inside the car.

A dad who drives along using a hand held mobile phone, and looking at it to make sure its filming A CAR TO HIS LEFT is a bit of a twat.

Spitting on someone is assault.
I do hope he gets charged.

Diouf was almost hounded out of Liverpool for spitting at another player. Carragher, who has an ongoing feud with Diouf,, spits at a girl and deserves everything he gets. He's all mouth and very little else, even his punditry is weakly delivered with more waving hands than a newsreader. Twunk of massive proportions and I know lots of scousers will want him disassociated from Liverpool FC. :cool:

What about the other chap, who had a phone in one hand, was looking sideways and shouting at another motorist...............and then posted to vid of him doing it for all to see!
Oh he should be charged with driving offences.
But he didn't assault anyone.
Being an offensive dickwad isn't a crime.
Except on twitter.

Oh he should be charged with driving offences.
But he didn't assault anyone.
Being an offensive dickwad isn't a crime.
Except on twitter.
I only asked for balance :)
I don't follow football so have no opinion on Carragher other than finding football punditry a bit odd as the pundits are essentially telling the viewer about what the viewer has just watched :)

Diouf was almost hounded out of Liverpool for spitting at another player. Carragher, who has an ongoing feud with Diouf,, spits at a girl and deserves everything he gets. He's all mouth and very little else, even his punditry is weakly delivered with more waving hands than a newsreader. Twunk of massive proportions and I know lots of scousers will want him disassociated from Liverpool FC. :cool:
I thought Diouf spat at the crowd?

Its a football matter ....

they should be made to fight to the death ....

and the winner executed.

Football seems to attract these cretins who worship the other cretins.

Spitting on the pitch isn't? How often do we get a close up of some wendyball playing tart, and the first thing he does is spit an oyster out. The ******* should get a three match ban for doing it.

It's also happening in rugby now.
It's also very dangerous. Someone could slip on it and injure themselves.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I never quite got the 'spitting is the lowest of the low; I'd rather he'd broken my leg' stuff. At least if you only get gobbed on you can just hook them back.*

*I appreciate there are significant difficulties involved while driving.