The jackest, jacks of all time?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by shortfuse, Oct 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/8313108.stm

I have to admit, when I read this story I kinked up laughing, it's got all the comedy ingredients that will make me fall over giggling every time.
    An improbable charity event, being organised by people who are supposedly "experts" at something and someone who started out as a chum, but ended up as "ballast"

Perhaps he should of put his knobbly tyres on for the climb?

Has anyone come across a bigger gang of jack f**kers than this?... Here's a tip though, first person to mention anything to do with "Nuliarbourzanuplfbrooncyclops" etc has immediately labelled themselves a clown penis.

2. From the top,it's all downhill. So whats the problem?

3. what the fuck.....

"The rescue team said the call-out on Saturday could have been avoided if the party had turned around with the wheelchair instead of continuing the ascent."

Or maybe had the common sense not to bloody START it in the first place!!!

4. What and let the poor bloke roll back down to the bottom, now that IS jack

5. What type of martial artists were they? Wuss-jitsu? Winjas? Judohowmuchheweighs?

Obviously great mates to have with you in a bundle.

6. They were from Coventry. That sums up the type of people they are.

7. Remember Adrian Adepitan (black Paraplegic Athlete)

Ken Hames and a load of others pushed him through Nicaragua - it was a 4 part series - what a moaning T*at he was!! - I would have left him!

Maybe this bloke was the same - He has to be a C*unt for them to leave him surely!

You don't leave a mate -

8. Maybe he got a puncture?

9. Absolutely hilarious. Funniest thing I've heard for a long time. That has some kind squaddie prank written all over it. Cheers shortfuse for posting it.

10. "Llanberis mountain rescue team carried the 31-year-old man, who they said was cold"

Should've taken a jacket then, thick cnut

11. They guy in the wheel chair is the jack cnut. The lads did the hard work getting him up there, he has wheels, face downhill and gravity will do the rest. Lazy w@nker. He'd have been down in no time.

12. Apparently they're all being done because they didn't leave him in a disabled parking bay. I bet he had a few choice words for them when they passed him on the way down!