Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

The mighty one is ever present
download (4).jpeg

Just to further my post a few pages back about installing the NHS app, here is what looks like is going to happen very, very soon:

ETA: Only applies to England at the moment.

Without even looking at it - lemme guess ?

' You need to download the NHS App to your phone......' :-D

I spent most of today at a vaccination point in darkest Wiltshire, with my little yellow hi-viz on and a print out of people getting their second jabs mostly.

Overwhelming view was

' Just doing what I'm told; lets get on with it - and get all this nause done and dusted.'

And bewilderment at anti-vax bullsh1t.

Youngest was maybe 34 - oldest a COPD pensioner who needed a chair, was having her first jab having been too ill to receive it previously.

Pharmacist talking folks though any issues, St John's Ambulance paramedics stabbing, two volunteers taking names, measuring temperatures and feeding folks through. No issues.

( I made a big deal of giving a lot of middle-aged Boomers a sticker telling them what brave little soldiers they had been - thank all gods for the British sense of humour, and reasonable weather )

Last edited:
Just had second AZ jab via a walk-in (was due Friday anyway) and it seems a lot of people all had the same idea and as far as I could tell they were all being accommodated.

Top tip

If you trust the health authorities to tell you of the deaths of such people then it is incumbent upon you to trust their other statements.

Such as it apparently had nothing to do with the vaccine. Now stop s*** stirring you troll.
DB8D411C-D3A4-476D-B3A4-CFB829443280.jpeg

Assume the makers of that video have fact checked every single death and it is proved beyond all doubt that the vaccine caused it?

It may be pay-walled, so:

"Three people died in Scotland from adverse side-effects of coronavirus vaccines, according to the latest official statistics. National Records of Scotland figures show the underlying cause of three deaths has been adverse effects of Covid-19 vaccines.

This is in the context of 2.81 million people having been given at least one dose by April 30, according to statistics from Public Health Scotland."