The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

Had my AZ jab last Saturday morning. Felt fine until about Sunday lunchtime then started to feel tired. Monday felt pretty tired, headache (2 paracetamol sorted it) and not much energy all day. Woke up Tuesday morning feeling as right as rain. Arm is still very, very slightly sore if I press on the injection site - so I don't press on it.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Was tired the day after but that might have been down to having had a hard week and not having slept well.

Would have gone for a nap mid-afternoon but was presenting an online training course from 1300-1600.

48+ hours later and fine other than for slightly sore arm.

Spacehopper383

War Hero
We both got a text on wednesday, signed up on the website and had the Oxford AZ jab yesterday. Today both of us have the same symptoms, joints aching all over and a weird buzzing feeling right through the body. Exactly the same symptoms as I get at the begining of a really bad cold. Hopefully it will go tomorrow. Really good set up to get the jab in and out within 10 mins and then 15 mins sat in the car because I had driven us there.

We both got a text on wednesday, signed up on the website and had the Oxford AZ jab yesterday. Today both of us have the same symptoms, joints aching all over and a weird buzzing feeling right through the body. Exactly the same symptoms as I get at the begining of a really bad cold. Hopefully it will go tomorrow. Really good set up to get the jab in and out within 10 mins and then 15 mins sat in the car because I had driven us there.
Nothing to worry about, that's just the 5G signals tuning in.

Spacehopper383

War Hero
Nothing to worry about, that's just the 5G signals tuning in.
I joked with the nurse about did I need to register the tracker they have installed via the jab and asked if it would help me find my glasses every time I loose them. Stoney faced bugger didn't even crack a smile.

Dad had AZ, fine no side effects.
Mum had AZ, fine no side effects.
MIL had AZ, fine no side effects.
SIL had Pfizer, fine no side effects.
Her Auntie had AZ, fine no side effects.
My uncle - Shivers in night, bit tired the next day.
Mrs has AZ, shivers in night, sick as a dog in bed all the next day with 'flu'.
Mate 1 - Shivers in night, tired next day.
Mate 2 (Had covid) Rough next day.
Mates Grandma (Had covid) rough next day.
Mates Dad (Had covid) rough next day.
Mates brother (Had covid) rough next day.

From what I've heard, if people have had covid whether they knew about it or not, you have a worse reaction to it, maybe because the immune system goes into overdrive thinking covid is back.

Mrs & I both had Friday evening approx 18:00. She felt tired & hot within hour or so.
went to bed early, she didn’t feel great in morning so didn’t do walk with me. 13:00 she had bad headache & slept on sofa. Bed by 20:30. Woke at 6 & she has massive migrain, taken herself off to spare room.

i feel fine, no effects at all....

PS: both had AZ

ForestFire

Old-Salt
Had the AZ jab yesterday, woke up this morning at 0530 feeling a bit like death warmed up. Took a couple of paracetamol and now I feel fine.

Sat in my armchair last night, about 8pm I had an overwhelming feeling of tiredness and I felt intensely hot, so much so that I went to bed. Got up this morning feeling a bit tired but nothing else untoward.
I had the 2nd jab last Sunday.

FB_IMG_1615117828062.jpg

Spacehopper383

War Hero
Both of us are now feeling right as rain.