The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

Had AZ jab at 1pm today. No drama or after effects at the moment, though too early to tell the jab arm feels as though an ache may develop but that could be just me thinking it.

So, after a couple of days now, just a slight ache last night at the injection spot, whilst today feeling groggy. But that could be from the half bottle of wine last night.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Other than the aching arm and slight lethargy today (although that might have been in part due to having to deliver Part 3 of a 6 part online training course). No issues. The ache in the arm is fading rapidly.

ETA: Size 10 (44) nearly new Zamberlan Trail-Lites just in case.

ETA2: SWMBO had hers several weeks ago as she works with vulnerable oldies and she had no side effects - also the AZ version.

Vortex-G

Swinger
OAZ for me. Only effect was a raised heart rate caused by the gorgeous RAMC L/Cpl administering it. Hope she's still around for part 2.

Update on my 24hr post poke situation. Feeling bit rough as others have reported - headache etc. Early night but boots are a size 8. Don’t know if I owe anyone a fiver though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update on my 24hr post poke situation. Feeling bit rough as others have reported - headache etc. Early night but boots are a size 8. Don’t know if I owe anyone a fiver though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me.

How soon we good friends in adversity are forgot . . . . :-(

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
It may have been said before in this thread, but it does seem that the female of the species tends to suffer more than the male. Anecdotally speaking of course.
Payback

Tool

LE
Sorry about the curtains.
'sok. They are washable. We should have done them after our last sesh, so you may get a bit of cock-rot. Hope you're not allergic to penicillin.

Last night, HiD said that she was feeling a lot better (after two paracetamol earlier in the day). She took two last night before going to bed, but we'll see.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
OAZ Thursday. Slightly sore arm and mild flu-like symptoms for 24hrs.

Tool

LE
HiD was saying that she had slept on (rolled over onto) her innoculated arm and woke up twice because of the pain. Otherwise, she's not as groggy as she was yesterday - slight flu symptoms, sore throat, minor aches and pains, but is feeling substantially better than yesterday. Paracetamol has helped.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Had mine today....quite an intense experience....people! Everywhere! Helping and assisting...amazing efforts. I bloody hate needles.....but must admit I had not even realised the shot had been done, must be a very fine needle. Had the Oxford one, shoulder is a little sore, will see what tomorrow brings, for sure I will be ensuring the wife runs round after me though.....
I am one of those people as a volunteer marshal in Salisbury. I have stopped my jokes about how big the needle is, some people look really stressed when they turn up :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Got mine in 30 minutes ish, I may run out past the in queue screaming "My God, it's full of stars!"

endure

GCM
Got mine in 30 minutes ish, I may run out past the in queue screaming "My God, it's full of stars!"

I found that walking out talking to Bill under my breath caused a few worried faces...

Two days after, aching arm, and a bit fuzzy headwise but so far that is it

Edited to add I had the AZ - Oxford one, pukka as Helm says not the foreign stuff.

Last edited:

Snowy.

War Hero
I had AZ jab just over 3 weeks ago...

I was fine until yesterday when I started getting high temp and breathing issues... having to take loads of paracetamol now..

MI_05032021_102433.png
20210305_101950.jpg

Latest Threads