The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jeez....21 days in an induced coma is sh1t.....but a crumb of comfort- yer man Michael Rosen was in a coma for 47 days....still recovering.

Jeez....21 days in an induced coma is sh1t.....but a crumb of comfort- yer man Michael Rosen was in a coma for 47 days....still recovering.

Someone will be along shortly I'm sure to tell us that it's still no worse than a bad cold.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Would that be ex POTUS?

Or soon-to-be- ex President Bolsonaro ?

I have a theory that part of Bojo's indecision on shutting down UK in Feb/March 2020 was because he was listening to the Orange One rather than any science.

Last edited:
That is the Bill Gates nanobots, wait till they re-boot you
Could use a memory upgrade and HDD defrag while I'm at it. I can also get the 5G upgrade at the same time!

Seriously though, I been feeling lethargic for the last four days, only started coming out of it today. Feeling pretty much back to normal now.

I had my second jab (Moderna) yesterday and feel like utter crap today. The first one I just had a sore arm and felt a bit tired for a couple of days, this time I've got a very sore arm, my whole body is aching, I keep alternating between chills and being too hot, I've got a bouncing headache and even my eyes hurt to move. Hopefully it will pass within the next 24 hours. Glad I'm still working from home as I really wouldn't have fancied dragging my arrse an hour down the road for work this morning.

NSP

LE
Got the second Pfizer yesterday. Nowt, nada, nothing. Still not even a bruise.

Was chatting too my young neighbour -early 30's - this morning, she was saying her friend, who had both jabs , has been in coma for the last 3 weeks with the lurgy and her hubby was told she might not make it
I smell BS.

I had my second jab (Moderna) yesterday and feel like utter crap today. The first one I just had a sore arm and felt a bit tired for a couple of days, this time I've got a very sore arm, my whole body is aching, I keep alternating between chills and being too hot, I've got a bouncing headache and even my eyes hurt to move. Hopefully it will pass within the next 24 hours. Glad I'm still working from home as I really wouldn't have fancied dragging my arrse an hour down the road for work this morning.

I'm feeling better this morning but still got the headache, muscle aches, sore injection site and a slight "itchy lungs" feeling in my chest like when you have a cold. Hopefully another steady day and an early night and I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

Could use a memory upgrade and HDD defrag while I'm at it. I can also get the 5G upgrade at the same time!

Seriously though, I been feeling lethargic for the last four days, only started coming out of it today. Feeling pretty much back to normal now.
Genuinely, I now get 5G on my phone about 3/4 of the time and it all started on the day after I had my second jab. I had never had 5G before.

Of course, Bill Gates' shills will say that was the day I got my new 5G-capable phone delivered, but don't listen to them.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
um......how can we break this to you.....

' THERE WILL BE NO UPGRADE ....YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR DELETION.....REPORT TO THE REPROCESSING UNIT....'

1628007539015.png

Norsemaid

Old-Salt
I smell BS.
There could be very good reasons why this person is so ill- she might have been doubly vaccinated but for some reason the vaccine didn't work for her , or she may y not be able to sero convert, or might have underlying health issues either known or unknown .
A work colleague of mine had the virus two weeks ago , doubly vaccinated as well and was so disabled by it she was nearly admitted to hospital . She does not have any known underlying health issues , keeps very fit and healthy .

Moderna. First jab led to v sore arm, mild yet annoying headache and 3 days of lethargy. 2nd jab in 3 weeks.

Apart from a lingering mild headache and sore arm I'm feeling more or less back to myself now, certainly bounced back quickly from feeling like I was at deaths door yesterday.
Mrs had her second jab of moderna today and she mentioned to the nurse how I'd reacted and she said they'd had a lot of calls about it.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
'I am Root'