The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Since having both jabs, I have been amazed by the number of throbbers who come up with conspiracy theories as to why they should NOT have any jabs. Who is actually orchestrating this nonsense?
Sensible piece by David Aaronovitch in The Times yesterday listing key speakers at a recent anti-vax event here in UK :

• Gareth Icke ( Son of leading moon howler David Icke who believes he is the Son of God)
  • Piers Corbyn (brother of Magic Grandpa)
  • The ' increasingly desperate ' Katie Hopkins

Extract

' The cast of speakers introduced by [Kate] Shemirani gives an idea of the field. There were a couple of ex-Ukip candidates and the increasingly desperate Katie Hopkins.

For medical expertise they produced Dr Vernon Coleman, an elderly ex-GP who used to write tabloid articles in the 1980s about how Aids was a hoax and now argues that Covid is a hoax.

He turned out to be the childhood GP of another speaker, Gareth Icke, the son of the antisemitic cultist David Icke (and therefore the grandson of the Godhead). Icke provided the finale after Piers Corbyn (brother of the other Godhead) had done his turn.

But what intrigued me was the presence on stage of a Jaclyn Dunne. Dunne was introduced as a “holistic health practitioner”. Apparently she has a diploma in hypnotherapy and runs a company called Mind Body Detox in Essex. Her involvement chimed with many of the placards at the rally. “Truth, Health, Freedom”; “Hands off our children”; “My Body, My Choice”; “When Tyranny Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty” and “Hoax”.

The combination here mirrors the QAnon mega conspiracy theory in the US that animated many of those who stormed the Capitol and is even supported by at least one Republican member of Congress. And I am worried that it has the same capacity to cause mayhem and violence.

On its fringes spring up people, as seen at some lockdown protests, who are members of the new far right. These are not the old fascists who believed in a strong, national state, but an anarchist breed who advocate vigilante violence against opponents. And further on the fringes are the lone wolves, the kind of people who tire of waiting for Nuremberg. '

------------------- continues --------------------

For those who have never heard of former nurse Kate Shemirani - this is her:

Kate Shemirani - Wikipedia

" On 24 July 2021, Shemirani attended a protest at Trafalgar Square, London, and made threats to NHS doctors and nurses by comparing them to the doctors and nurses of Nazi Germany who were convicted at the Nuremberg Trials and hanged.[25][26] She said, "Get their names. Email them to me. With a group of lawyers, we are collecting all that. At the Nuremburg Trials the doctors and nurses stood trial and they hung. If you are a doctor or a nurse, now is the time to get off that bus... and stand with us the people."[25]

Her son Sebastian has called for the police to take action and to prosecute his mother because he believes that her remarks pose an immediate risk to the lives of the doctors and nurses in the United Kingdom.[30] "

@happyuk , @fingers_1661 - these are the kind of Flat Earthers you are keen for the rest of us to give a fair hearing to?

Forget it - a more concentrated pack of bona fide nutjobs several sandwiches short of the full picnic would be hard to find.

happyuk

War Hero
Sensible piece by David Aaronovitch in The Times yesterday listing key speakers at a recent anti-vax event here in UK :

• Gareth Icke ( Son of leading moon howler David Icke who believes he is the Son of God)

Extract

' The cast of speakers introduced by [Kate] Shemirani gives an idea of the field. There were a couple of ex-Ukip candidates and the increasingly desperate Katie Hopkins.

For medical expertise they produced Dr Vernon Coleman, an elderly ex-GP who used to write tabloid articles in the 1980s about how Aids was a hoax and now argues that Covid is a hoax.

He turned out to be the childhood GP of another speaker, Gareth Icke, the son of the antisemitic cultist David Icke (and therefore the grandson of the Godhead). Icke provided the finale after Piers Corbyn (brother of the other Godhead) had done his turn.

But what intrigued me was the presence on stage of a Jaclyn Dunne. Dunne was introduced as a “holistic health practitioner”. Apparently she has a diploma in hypnotherapy and runs a company called Mind Body Detox in Essex. Her involvement chimed with many of the placards at the rally. “Truth, Health, Freedom”; “Hands off our children”; “My Body, My Choice”; “When Tyranny Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty” and “Hoax”.

The combination here mirrors the QAnon mega conspiracy theory in the US that animated many of those who stormed the Capitol and is even supported by at least one Republican member of Congress. And I am worried that it has the same capacity to cause mayhem and violence.

On its fringes spring up people, as seen at some lockdown protests, who are members of the new far right. These are not the old fascists who believed in a strong, national state, but an anarchist breed who advocate vigilante violence against opponents. And further on the fringes are the lone wolves, the kind of people who tire of waiting for Nuremberg. '

" On 24 July 2021, Shemirani attended a protest at Trafalgar Square, London, and made threats to NHS doctors and nurses by comparing them to the doctors and nurses of Nazi Germany who were convicted at the Nuremberg Trials and hanged.[25][26] She said, "Get their names. Email them to me. With a group of lawyers, we are collecting all that. At the Nuremburg Trials the doctors and nurses stood trial and they hung. If you are a doctor or a nurse, now is the time to get off that bus... and stand with us the people."[25]

Her son Sebastian has called for the police to take action and to prosecute his mother because he believes that her remarks pose an immediate risk to the lives of the doctors and nurses in the United Kingdom.[30] "

@happyuk , @fingers_1661 - these are the kind of Flat Earthers you are keen for the rest of us to give a fair hearing to?

Forget it - a more concentrated pack of bona fide nutjobs several sandwiches short of the full picnic would be hard to find.

Seethe harder and go get your sixth booster of a duff vaccine, bootlicker.
I’ll be here continuing to get up your nose, healthy as always.

TamH70

MIA
Seethe harder and go get your sixth booster of a duff vaccine, bootlicker.
I’ll be here continuing to get up your nose, healthy as always.

Mods, clean up in Aisle 3. Complete Idiot Alert Level One.

Since having both jabs, I have been amazed by the number of throbbers who come up with conspiracy theories as to why they should NOT have any jabs. Who is actually orchestrating this nonsense?
If you google the ’Disinformation Dozen’ then that will give you a clue - key amongst them is this turbocharged, megaton scale, weapons grade, ocean-going, f*** awful utter maloon: Joe Mercola. Seriously - I would kerb stomp that f***er until he were about die, personally pay for critical care and medical attention to get him back to health - then repeat endlessly.

In may above post the article cites itself -
Another good article from SBM:

Can't remember if I posted this: when I went for my second jab at the Belfast SSE Arena, there was a HUGE queue. One of the staff asked me to show my card from the first vaccine, saw it said AstraZeneca on it, and sent me straight in. The big queue was for the Pfizer vaccine., the public are worried about blood clots with the AstraZeneca jab.
Nah - you don’t get a choice over what jab you get.

At my super-jab centre it was Moderna day. So a big queue of people waiting for that one. Overheard one of the staff questioning another about why a women was sent straight in for her AZ. I can’t remember the exact days but it was something like Monday and Wednesday are Moderna, Tuesday and Thursday are Pfizer, AZ on Fridays and they have windows for giving that one in the rest of the week.

This pic is for myocardiatis - but illustrates the point well
868FC192-08D2-4786-8215-CBD10B31744F.jpeg

Ursus Major

Old-Salt

Extract

I was tangentially involved with the secondary education of Icke Minor; an angrier boy you would have difficulty finding…

I was tangentially involved with the secondary education of Icke Minor; an angrier boy you would have difficulty finding…
Hardly surprising if he is the Grandson of God.

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
Nahum 1:2

Hardly surprising if he is the Grandson of God.

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
Nahum 1:2
Prefer Ezekiel 25:17, but you gotta have the voice of an angry black drug dealer to carry it off.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
...the path of the righteous man....

228427649_3096691910570772_5597934780787470987_n.jpg

What the anti-vaxxers don't realise is that the government need them as a sacrificial control group in order to test the effectiveness of the vaccines. The government therefore have been feeding a small selected group subliminal messages through YouTube and Facebook in order to get them to avoid vaccination. They haven't chosen to not be vaccinated, they've been chosen for this purpose.

It's all true, I saw it in one of dipso factoid's videos. The truth is out there! Do your own research!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
No amount of pissing on the messenger will make their message(s) go away; although I must confess it took me a hell of a long time to wake up too.
No need to p1ss on a messenger who rocks up with sodden trousers sport......

In the seldom-quoted words of General Hans Krebs, Berlin Garrison Commander to Marshal Zhukov in May 1945:
1627729799260.png

' Zum Nordlisch spazieren gehen - BIS ihre mutze Schwimmt ! '

Was chatting too my young neighbour -early 30's - this morning, she was saying her friend, who had both jabs , has been in coma for the last 3 weeks with the lurgy and her hubby was told she might not make it

Latest Threads