The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

Had my first Pfizer one not long ago. Absolutely no effects beyond a bit of a dead arm at the injection site. Much to the chagrin of my partner who was quite unwell after both her AZ ones.

jinxy

LE
Had the AZenica 3 months ago, no effect. Second was Tuesday, still suffering, muscles screaming temperature up and down like a yo-yo

Last edited:
The guy (46) who lives across the street from my parents got his second AZ on the 10th, and was sick as hell for 5 solid days, shivering and sweating, even throwing up. He tells me he was fine after the first one.

Had the AZenica 3 months ago, no effect. Second was Tuesday, still suffering, muscles screaming temperature up and down like a yo-yo
First one, felt awful afterwards for weeks. Second one was about three weeks ago and no issues. It was at at the end of the day at a pharmacy, so Mrs R asked if she could get her second. Despite not having booked, the pharmacy guy checked, and said OK.
So we had the sweet pleasure of being injected together.
Noticed today we both have bruising from the jabs. Didn’t have them first time round.

Daz

LE
Second AZ jab yesterday, thighs are burning like I've just hiked across the Beacons, alternating between hot and cold complete with shakes & shivers and to misquote Marvin the Paranoid Android "I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left-hand side", still, it could be worse